Other Sellers on Amazon
Kenu Airframe Car Phone Mount Wireless Charger - Air Vent Cell Phone Holder - 360 Degree Pivot, Qi Fast-Charging - Extra Large Expandable Grip - Use with Latest iPhones, Samsung and Androids
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Phone Models||Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ | Galaxy Note 10 | Galaxy S10+ | Galaxy S10 | Galaxy Note 9 | Galaxy S9+ | Galaxy S9 | Galaxy Note 8 | Galaxy Note 5 | Galaxy S8+ | Galaxy S8 | Galaxy S7 | Galaxy S7 Edge | Galaxy S6+ | Galaxy S6 | Galaxy S5, Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max | iPhone 12 Pro | iPhone 12 | iPhone 12 Mini | iPhone 11 Pro Max | iPhone 11 Pro | iPhone 11 | iPhone Xs | iPhone Xs Max | iPhone XR | iPhone X | iPhone 8 Plus | iPhone 8 | iPhone 7 Plus | iPhone 7 | iPhone 6s Plus | iPhone 6s | iPhone 6 Plus | iPhone 6, Google Pixel 3 XL, Pixel 3, Other Qi-Enabled Devices from Sony, LG, HTC, Nokia, Huawei, Motorola, Blackberry See more|
|Model Name||Kenu Airframe Car Phone Mount Wireless Charger - Air Vent Cell Phone Holder - 360 Degree Pivot, Qi Fast-Charging - Extra Large Expandable Grip - Use with Latest iPhones, Samsung and Androids See more|
About this item
- 2019 Wirecutter Pick - "The Best Wireless Charging Phone Mounts For Cars". Phone cases must be less than 3mm in thickness for optimal performance.
- Skip The Plug And Save Time - Enjoy the convenience of Qi Wireless Charging while you drive. Just mount and go, no more plugging in/out, no more searching for cables between the seats, or worrying about having enough juice in your phone when you arrive.
- Wirelessy Fast Charge Up To 10W - Our car mount is compatible with all Qi-enabled phones including iPhone 11 Pro | Xs Max | iPhone Xs/X | 8 Plus | 8 |, and Samsung Galaxy S6 | S7 | S8 | S9 series phones. 7.5W max charging for iPhones, 9W max for Samsung.
- Portable And Convenient Car Vent Mount - The spring-loaded vent clip is super secure, safe for most car air vents, and attaches with push-button convenience making it one of the easiest to use car accessories available.
- Includes Dual USB 12V DC Charger With Quick Charge 3.0 - Plug Airframe Wireless car phone mount into the QC3.0 port (required), and charge a second device using the extra 2.4A USB port. Also includes 3.9 ft (1.2 m) Type-C to Type-A USB cable.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Get there with power to spare.
Streaming music and real-time driving apps? No problem.
Compact and simple.
It's an Airframe by Kenu, so it simply clips to the air vent.
Skip the hassle.
Just drive knowing that your phone is charging, automatically.
Qi-certified and built with the latest wireless induction technology.
Cool and quiet.
Specially placed vents keep components cool and efficient without using a fan.
Charge a friend.
Power a second phone with the extra USB port in the 12V DC Car Charger (included).
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one is a good quality charger. I haven't tested in the summer yet, but it doesn't heat up my phone much at all.
On my Galaxy S7 with 80% brightness, Google GPS, and bluetooth audio, it actually has a net decrease of 1% every 30 minutes. With 50% brightness, it has an increase of 1% every 30 minutes. Without GPS, it will charge the phone like a standard charger, NOT fast charge.
I just got a Galaxy S10e, and I can run GPS, audio, video chat, 80% brightness, and it will charge up quickly. With all of those running, maybe 15-20% per 30 minutes if I had to guess. The new phone detects it as a Fast Charger too.
Without GPS, I went from 39% to 58% in 20 minutes.
I put the suction on my faux leather (is it vinyl? plastic? i dont know) on the dash of my 2013 Honda Civic WITHOUT a mounting disc, and it's still there. It keeps the phone in place just fine, and somehow it's still easy to put in/take out with one hand.
This is expensive. If you're looking to save money, it's probably best to stick to a wired charger. But if you absolutely need a wireless charger in your car, you don't want to risk your battery with a lower quality one. I recommend this.
EDIT: It's getting warm out, 65 F where I'm at now. The suction doesn't hold reliably. Will have to get a mounting disc.
EDIT: It's summer now, car has been reaching close to 100 F. It's holding strong to the mounting disc. I have noticed now that if this charger gets too hot, it won't work. However, once the ambient temperature in my car goes down to comfortable levels, it'll continue charging.
Only suggested improvement is support for heavier phones on the pivot ball part of the mount. I do not have an issue but my phone is on the heavier side due to a ceramic back so it's right on the edge of flopping about on turns. But again I do not have issues.
- Qi certified
- Clamp allows for quick, one-handed operation
- Wireless coils are offset from clamp more than other mounts, so my volume rocker is not engaged while charging (a big problem for my phone with other mounts)
- No bottom feet, which I did not like in one of the mounts I evaluated
- Good USB-C cable included (not necessary, but appreciated)
- Good 12 volt charger included (not necessary, but appreciated)
- More expensive than others
After evaluating this mount for almost a month, I also purchased the Airframe Wireless for my other vehicle.
Pro: The mounting features of this product work great. It is sturdy on a lightly textured dash
Con, and why I am returning this product: I use multiple wireless chargers throughout the day and none of them heat up my phone significantly. With this mount, my phone will heat up so much that the screen dims and the entire phone is hot to the touch. I tried moving the phone around in case the mount is sensitive to vertical alignment, but it still made the phone way too hot. I resorted to unplugging this product and using it only as a mount.
Recommendation: If you want a good mount and don't care about wireless charging, buy Kenu's non-wireless charging version of this. If you want a wireless charging mount, look elsewhere.
negatives: sometimes has a tendency to come loose from the dashboard (can just be fixed by unhooking and then rehooking the suction cup; phone can get a little too warm when charging; my biggest negative: phone can't be rotated from portrait to landscape without also dragging the cable up. The charging plate and the port where you plug in the cable are together, so when you want to rotate the phone from portrait to landscape it tugs on the cable, but because my cable is secured along the pillar of my car that doesn't work. Would have been awesome, if you plug the cable into a part of the holder that doesn't move, so that phone can independently switch between portrait and landscape.
Top reviews from other countries
My phone is the s20 and the buttons are quite high up so even if i place the phone slightly higher to just miss the buttons it just stops charging!