Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 6, 2010
This may have been my own fault for not checking the warranty on this, but the amp blew out 6 months after purchase and the seller is not covered undered the manufacture's warrenty of 1 year. So keep in mind that after 30 days your not covered. Other than that pretty decent amp.
on December 30, 2008
arrived on time i would disregard what the below me one says.
very nice came with mounting screws and allen wrench for the faceplate
puts out great power to my 12 inch kenwood sub
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 14, 2009
I am very happy this Kenwood amp. I am running one kicker cvr and it pushes it hard. Like it says it can run 2 ohm great.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on November 30, 2009
I bought the amp for $100 and has been working well with my 12in alpine but turns off every once in a while if i turn it up to high.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on September 14, 2010
I had my kenwood amp powering one Memphis 12 and it blew before the one year warranty was up. However even though the amp blew before the warrranty was up I can't get a free amp because the warranty only works if you buy directly through Kenwood. If you buy the amp from this site the warranty is no good.

It sounded good when it worked but it malfunctioned under the warranty time. I did not even have the vollume up really loud when it blew. Its not worth wasting your money.
2 helpful votes
on February 14, 2010
Kenwood has always made quality products and this amp seams to follow suit. The class D is a nice touch so it won't drain your electrical system. It gives you alot of control over the bass with a subsonic filter and it has speaker level sensing so you don't have to run a remote turn on wire unless you use RCA cables. I have not had any problems with overheating so far. The quality build and reasonable price makes this amplifier YODA approved.
2 helpful votes
on July 26, 2010
I was getting (and now have) a Kenwood head unit because I wanted the feature that allows you to measure your acceleration with the radio. I tried to get my other stuff from Kenwood also. I found that the amp, speakers, subwoofer and box all worked very well together, which is what I wanted.
I also found the prices to be reasonable. I think the Kenwood equipment, including the amp, were a very good value and I am still pleased with my purchase over 6 months later.
on December 26, 2009
got it quickly shipped to me.
works great
for this $ cant believe how nice it is.
thats kenwood another fine product
on February 5, 2010
does the job..clean power and located in a damp location in my truck after one year..I LIKE IT.
on April 25, 2010
I'm sure this would be a great amp for smaller less powerful subs but form my jl audio 13w3's this amp just doesn't cut it... Turned down low this amp makes my subs sound beautiful but turn the gain up 75% it clips hard and distorts... I honestly think my 200 watt rockford fosgate amp pushed my subs a lot better than this amp... I am unsatisfied with kenwood and won't be purchasing anything kenwood again.