Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 2, 2014
Pretty solid stereo. USB feature is great and it's very customizable with all the different colors. Able to make bluetooth calls through it which is nice too. Some things that I don't like is when you have shuffle/random feature on, you can go back a track and if you shuffle all folders, it seems to hit the same tracks over and over. That doesn't happen when you only shuffle a single folder, but it does when you shuffle all folders.
on May 15, 2013
this is the best deck I have owned so far. many features and tons of different inputs for all your music storage devices
on May 13, 2013
This cd player is ok. The only problem with it is If you hit a bump it skips and I dont like that. It didnt come with a user manuel to program the cd player. If you desperatly need one then buy it. If you not in a hurry find another one. I hate when it skips on every little bump you hit.
on December 18, 2011
Received Kenwood KDC 895 in a timely fashion haven't got it install yet can't wait thanks guys and gals would definitely shop with you guys again
on November 18, 2011
right off the bat if your not technically savvy this is not the HU for you the settings are not easily accessible if you do not know where to look, that is why i only gave this 4 stars but I personally have no problems changing settings I love all the options with audio adjustments and even the different display options and the sound quality is just awesome i currently have this head unit hooked up to a BOSS audio 250.4 amp(i know its a cheap amp but its doing the job right now)that is powering my 4 pioneer 6 1/2"'s and they sound way better then they did with the old HU i had .... going to add my 2 jl 10's and pioneer 2 channel amp back in some time next week hopefully all goes well and my deep bass notes hit harder then they do now. In My opinion it a great head unit for a younger person looking to add a some more quality to there sound system and as for not being able to see the display during the day tint your windows or something because i have no problems seein g the display during the day and my car just has factory tint .....
on April 9, 2012
Sorry, but I completely disagree with the people griping about this HU. If you actually know what you're doing, and LIKE to have
a great amount of control over your audio like I do, then this HU is actually quite powerful in it's functionality. I think the people
complaining don't actually know what a powerful little tool this HU is!

The parametric eq in bass, mid and treble is a MUST HAVE function, and now I've been spoiled by it! You can adjust the "width" of correction for all three bands AND also the frequency area affected by several different x-over points. Not very many HU's will do this.

Also, if you are using an external amp (or two or three) you can completely turn off the HU's internal amplifier which gives it even greater sound
quality, and even LESS strain on your cars electrical equipment. NOT very many headunits you can do this with! Why make the headunit work to produce wattage when all you're using it for is the pre-amps to your external amps anyway?? GREAT feature for those using external amps.

So, if you actually know what you're doing, and not a "whiny" pants like those other people, then you will really like this HU... too many great features to get into here. It also has a function to "upgrade" your flash drive mp3's to "restore" some of the quality if you happened to rip something at too low of a bitrate. I always suggest ripping at a high bit rate in the first place, or reripping all of your cd's at a higher bit rate before putting them on a flash drive in the first place, but this hu does help somewhat for restoring in case you don't have the cd anymore.
on November 9, 2012
The unit looks sexy and sounds pretty good, however I think it is not functional. Having a dial with so many functions is messy. Bluetooth is a joke. No A2DP for music streaming. That's a dealbreaker for me. Paying 30 or 40 bucks more for a unit with BT which only let me make phone calls?

Besides that, display is colorful and vivid. Plenty of audio parameters to adjust.
on December 27, 2012
I've owned a variety of car stereos over the past 35 years and this is by far the most frustrating. It may pack a lot of functionality, but basic functions often take several steps to executive and are not intuitive. Because of this, you have to take your eyes off the road way too much, even for something as simple as changing radio stations.
on November 9, 2011
I purchased a Kenwood KDC-X895, it's the worst decision I've made in a long time. The Bluetooth in this unit is worthless. Callers on the other end of my calls complain they cannot hear my voice for all the noise the bluetooth generates. I use a Blackberry 9630 and was told by an auto sound shop that Kenwood and Blackberry don't mix well. Another flaw, you cannot see the screen of the radio during daylight, sunlight wipes out your ability to see the radio screen. I've tried using different colors and the POS/NEG radio display feature, totally worthless. The last radio I purchased was a Sony, I'm going back and suffering the loss I took on this radio. I will never purchase Kenwood again!!
on July 6, 2011
I recently installed this into my 2004 Corvette Coupe. I bought this radio primarily because it has a USB port on the front.
Here are my basic complaints:
Complaint #1) I cannot get the sound quality to match the OEM radio.
Complaint #2) There are way too many confusing audio settings.
Complaint #3) The LCD screen is not bright enough, I can't read the titles in daylight.
Complaint #4) The text size is small, very hard to read.
Complaint #5) You LOSE all settings when you disconnect the car battery, there is no internal memory function on this radio!!!
Complaint #6) Navigation is cumbersome, not very intuitive.

My recommendation - don't buy this particular model.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.