Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: 4.2 oz|Change

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 40 reviews
on January 19, 2013
I have fine, thin short hair and needed a product that would give it some boost and plenty of volume and control. I did not know whether to purchase the mousse or the spray as both had great reviews. So with trepidation, as it was expensive, I purchased both. So, therefore, I am writing this review for those of you who might be wondering what is the difference between the mousse and the spray. If you want plenty of volume, control and condition to your hair that last all day choose the mousse. The spray is indeed easier to apply, but I found it to be diluted and the volume quite loose and not as controlled as the mousse; if it is just a little boost you need then the spray is for you. With the mousse you can control the fullness of your hair with the amount you use, with the spray it just seems to be more added liquid without added volume.
on December 11, 2011
I can't live without this for my fine, straight hair. I've tried other Kerastase volumizers and other companies' products but I keep coming back to this. The trick for me is to spray it on my round styling brush while blow drying instead of spraying it directly on the hair. Gives fabulous volume without the "weight" some volumizing products create. I notice the difference right away if I run out and have to use something else. Nothing works quite as well as this product does.
on April 24, 2013
I have fine, thinnish hair. Most products I have bought do not make a noticeable difference in adding any body to my hair (endless hairstylists seem to need to point out my fine hair, as if I am unaware). I bought this from Amazon after my current hairstylist used it on me. I will never have thick tresses but this is actually worth the money.
on October 16, 2014
I purchase this regularly from my hair stylist but ran out and wasn't due to visit her for awhile. Amazon makes ordering and receiving so easy! This is a great product, especially for thin or baby fine hair like mine. You don't need to use much to achieve fullness. I highly recommend.
on April 13, 2014
I purchase this a couple of weeks ago. The original one I purchased at my salon and loved it. It works well. Just don't put too much on otherwise it is too heavy and your hair will go flat I have semi fine hair. But let end by saying this is the only product that does what it says
on June 7, 2016
Very expensive because they quit making it. I'm trying to wean myself off it so it doesn't break the bank!
on March 23, 2017
Good for fine hair.
on February 15, 2015
This is the best product for achieving volume and reducing frizz without making your hair weighted down or tacky to the touch. It's expensive but one bottle lasts about 3 months with every other day use.
on July 7, 2016
I wish I could find this product more reasonably priced.
on December 6, 2016