Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on January 5, 2015
This is my all time favorite keratin product, and I bought many different brands because I am African American with hair that is very curly, frizzy, and kinks. This makes my curls so tame it is wonderful, even when my hair desperately needs a perm, this product helps hide it. It is the only keratin product I have tried so far that works this well, and I have bought a ton TON of hair products, since I first started doing my own hair years ago. When I first started using this product, it was very expensive. I paid over $50 for it, close to $60. I have been using this product for years and intend to continue using it. If you like to straighten your hair, I highly highly recommend you add this to your hair before straightening; it makes the hair so pretty, smooth, and shiny :)
on May 13, 2015
i';VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS. I have coarse, grey hair, and it get's frizzy after each washing (and sometimes in between). This really does make a difference if you apply directly after towel drying. I have relatively short hair, so I just use 1 squirt. If I use more, my hair looks a bit oily...and my hair is far from oily. It just seems to relax the hair. I've tried numerous other
"shine" products, but nothing works the way this product does, it just makes your hair shiney.
on October 19, 2013
I don't care what the drugstore serums say on the packaging. If you want an excellent product you have to pay for it (more often than not). This serum fights the frizz exceptionally well. I live in the tropics where the humidity is unbridled and only punctuated by bouts of rain (hurricanes etc.) When I flat iron my hair with this it doesn't feel fried like it would with other products AND when it rains I don't have to dash for cover. It gets my hair super straights and very shiny. I have been using this shine serum for about three years now. Obsessed with it!
on November 24, 2016
I have thick, coarse, frizzy and naturally curly hair. I have tried countless products and I am amazed at this one. I get the Keratin blowouts and haven't had one in almost a year. I put a few pumps throughout my damp clean hair before blow drying then flat ironed a bit. My hair looks incredible, just like I had gotten the treatment! I would caution not to use too much as I can see it making my hair look really greasy. I will also mention that I used the Keratin brand shampoo and conditioner as well.
on February 6, 2015
This three star review is a composite between what would have been my (lower) and my DH's (higher) review. I recently purchased Coppola Keratin Complex's color care shampoo and conditioner at one of my favorite discount stores in an effort to add some shine and vitality to my fine, brittle, dry hair. As I was still experiencing a lot of static and flyaway hair after using the shampoo and conditioner, I thought it might be a good idea to add a serum to the mix. When I found this on amazon for six dollars and free shipping from iShampoo, I decided to give it a try. My order was placed 12/19/14 and delivered 12/24/15. The order was well packed in packing material inside a cardboard mailing box. The product box and bottle were intact and undamaged. I did have some difficulty dispensing the product. Initially, the pump did not work, but it eventually cooperated. As to the product itself, I found it to be heavy and oily. I used it sparingly (one pump) and it makes my hair greasy and flat. I've tried it on dry hair (drowned rat, anyone?) and on wet hair prior to blow drying. Seriously, it's like putting baby oil on my hair. This makes me wonder if it's an authentic product, but, as I have never used it before, there's no way for me to tell. On the other hand, I suggested my DH try it on his thick, course, curly hair and it works well for him. So, maybe it's just not the right product for my hair type. If you have fine hair, I doubt you will be happy with the results you get from this product. On the other hand, if you have thick and/or curly hair, it might be an awesome product for you. I hope this review helps. All the best!
on March 9, 2012
I wasn't expecting much, but this product is fabulous. I washed my hair which I had keratin in over 4 months ago and it was fading quickly. Then I used just a quarter size on my hair and blow dried it. It came out super straight, shiny, and soft.
on March 19, 2017
Used a teeny tiny bit and my hair was a major greaseball.
on June 26, 2012
Better than Chi, I cannot live without this oil! It takes my natural spiral curls & pulls them out with a blow dryer on a cool setting, I don't even need heat anymore. And I never thought my dry, course hair could shine, but it does now :)
on June 19, 2015
This is not what I would have expected from Coppola. This leaves my hair greasy, in fact I had to wash my hair again to get it out and I only used a tiny amount, half what I use of the infusion. I use many of their products and this is the absolute worst.
on May 1, 2016
This is my second bottle. I have course, shoulder length hair that likes to get frizzy. I use three squirts and ply to the ends of my hair. Love the shine!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question