Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 256 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 337 reviews
on September 15, 2016
Kernel's Seasoning is the only popcorn seasoning we use. We have a Whirly Pop (purchased from Amazon) and pop our corn with a little coconut oil and Flavacol. It's similar to, but much, much better (and healthier) than popcorn at the movies. KS White Cheddar makes the popcorn really POP! It's cheesy delicious, low cal, and doesn't leave a sticky orange residue on your hands and fingers. Try the variety pack to find your favorite KS flavor. White cheddar is definitely ours. (Ranch comes in a close second for me.)
on June 22, 2016
We bought these because a local movie theater was using it- and for good reason, it's really good. It's nice having this size for convenience, but next time we'll buy the largest size & use it to refill this 2.85 container. One caution- if you don't have butter on the popcorn to soak in some of this powdery white cheddar it can cause you to cough a bit because it's pretty light & fluffy, so be careful not to inhale once it's in your mouth.
on December 16, 2016
Try it!! You'll like it not only on popcorn but on veggies,pasta, add it to your grilled cheese sandwich and your eggs. The large size is great and a darn sight more economical than in the grocery store. It kinda dusts on your food so if you want stong flavor you'll need more. But seriously folks it's great!
on February 7, 2016
I bought this along with a microwave popcorn bowl to pop my own kernels. So much unnecessary stuff goes into microwave popcorn that it takes all the "healthy" out of this snack. I decided to take a chance with this topping since it added no calories and still would keep my popcorn "healthy".
I Love This Stuff! It tastes really good. I found a tip online to use pan spray instead of butter to help make this (or salt) stick to popcorn and not just end up on the bottom of the bowl. It worked great. It tastes great. I'm happy I found this and took a chance. I will be ordering more.
on January 8, 2017
Thanks to this seasoning I can't eat regular popcorn anymore! This flavor is always out at the store, so buying it in bulk was worth it price-wise and just to never run out! The seasoning is awesome and has a tangy, savory taste that isn't too salty. I used to buy the special popcorn spray that's offered in stores to make the seasoning stick better. I was out of it one time and ended up using a quick, light spray of cooking oil. There was no difference in taste at all, so that's what we use now!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 2, 2015
While the Kernel Seasonings might not be the best thing for you, they sure know how to make
popcorn taste great! We've tried almost all the flavors, and this is the one that the kids keep coming back to.

This also tastes great on mached potatoes, over rice, etc etc. We even tried it in soup, and it added a little flavor boost.
It would be nice if KS offered a variety pack, but we were pretty sure we'll use all of the white cheddar shakers here.

Over all, very happy with the product, like the flavor, and we'll very likely continue to purchase.
on April 6, 2017
The White Chedder and the Parmesan Garlic are my favorites. Spraying a little butter flavored Pam on the popcorn helps it to stick better. I love the taste and order the cost-effective 6 pack from Amazon. I can't eat popcorn without it. Best stuff ever!
on October 2, 2015
My fav brand of popcorn salt. It has the perfect texture and grains of salt.. not too large and not too powdery. I am always complimented on my great popcorn by those who eat it--I'll take the credit but a lot of it must be given to the flavorful salt!
on April 17, 2017
I love this seasoning and it's the only one I use. My guests come over and I make popcorn with it and they always think I'm some gourmet popcorn cook!
on July 2, 2017
this has a wierd taste, and is 'sticky' - not what I expected - which was something light and tasty like w the packaged popcorn.