Consider these available items
Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Salted, 8 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- KERRYGOLD PURE IRISH SALTED BUTTER: Our European-style salted butter is made on family farms from the milk of grass-fed cows, who graze year round on lush Irish pastures, for a golden yellow butter that's rich & creamy.
- ALL-NATURAL, ALL-PURPOSE: Kerrygold Salted Butter is a great all-purpose, all-natural butter. Keep a block in your butter dish to spread on fresh bread, or enhance the flavor of your baking & cooking.
- KERRYGOLD BUTTER: Made from the milk of grass-fed cows, our pure Irish butter is rich and soft. From salted butter to unsalted, garlic and herb to reduced fat, Kerrygold butter elevates your dishes.
- MORE THAN BUTTER: Beloved for our richly flavorful butter, we put the same care and quality into our all-natural cheese, like our classic Dubliner, aged cheddar, Swiss, and Blarney Castle cheese.
- TASTE THE DIFFERENCE: Kerrygold butter & cheese are made with milk from grass-fed cows not treated with rBST or other growth hormones* & raised on Irish family dairy farms. This all-natural milk is what makes our products so flavorful & creamy.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Taste the Kerrygold Grass-Fed Difference
From Farm to Fridge - Imported from Ireland
Kerrygold butter and cheeses are made with milk from grass-fed cows that are raised the natural way—free of growth hormones and nurtured on small, family run Irish dairy farms. Ireland's mild, temperate climate and abundant rainfall provides natural irrigation for the land and an ideal environment for our grass-fed herds to graze.
The all-natural milk our cows produce is what makes our products so flavorful and creamy. We put the same care, quality, and craft into our all-natural cheeses, as our beloved, richly flavorful, pure Irish butter.
- There are 14,000 members of the Kerrygold farm co-op
- Our cows are free to graze (2 cows per 2.5 acres) and free of antibiotics and growth hormones
- 50% of the land in Ireland is dedicated to growing grass
- Cows eat on average 136 pounds of grass per day
Whether you prefer our butter salted or unsalted, in sticks, spreadable or reduced fat, you can be assured it's made with rich cream made from grass-fed cows for a creamy, complex flavor.
From our rich aged cheddar, to sweet & mild Swiss, nutty and malty Dubliner with Irish Stout to mild and creamy Blarney Castle, our cheeses are all-natural made with milk from hormone-free, grass-fed cows.
Shredded and Sliced Cheeses
Try our mellow and smooth Savory Cheddar and tangy and buttery Mild Cheddar–now available in sliced and shredded resealable bags.
Elevate your snacks or main dishes with these convenient cheese varieties that ready to be stacked on a sandwich, melted into sauces or sprinkled over or pasta dishes.
|Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Salted||Kerrygold Pure Irish Butter, Unsalted||Kerrygold Dubliner||Kerrygold Reserve Cheddar||Kerrygold Savory Cheddar Shreds||Kerrygold Mild Cheddar Slices|
|Texture and Taste||Rich and creamy||Rich and complex||Sweet and nutty with a piquant bite of aged Parmesan||Sharp, strong, rich and smooth||Mellow, balanced and smooth with a faint zing||Tangy and buttery with a hint of prosciutto|
|Perfect for||A heavenly slice of toast||A perfectly flaky pie-crust||Crackers and a full-bodied red wine||A glass of robust red wine or dark beer||Adding to sumptuous sauces and garnishing pasta dishes||A seriously magnificent grilled cheese sandwich|
|Size||8 oz.||8 oz.||7 oz.||7 oz.||7 oz.||7 oz.|
Kerry gold butter comes from the milk of grass-fed cows that are free of growth hormones
Pasteurized Cream, Salt, Milk
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.