Kershaw 1073X Siege Tomahawk Knife
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Multifunction-Has multiple blades or tools
- Black-oxide coating-Handle: Riveted glass-filled nylon scales
- Blade length: 4.0 Inch (10.2 cm)-Overall length: 16 Inch (40.6 cm)-Color: Black-Brand: Kershaw
- Multifunction-Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions
- Fixed Blade-The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector
- Full tang; Nail puller built into handle; Handle may be used as a pry bar
- Steel: 3Cr13, black-oxide coating; Handle: Riveted glass-filled nylon scales, K-Texture
- Blade length: 4.0 Inch (10.2 cm); Overall length: 16 Inch (40.6 cm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kershaw is proud to introduce our own tomahawk, the Siege. This powerful tool is adept at everything from obstacle removal and dynamic entry to opening crates. The hatchet head offers a durable edge. The back spike is designed for maximum penetration, while the pommel includes a nail-puller and a sturdy pry bar. The Siege's steel provides strength, wear resistance and durability; the black-oxide coating protects the blade. Riveted, glass-filled nylon scales with Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture pattern offer a secure grip and handling comfort. The Siege comes with its own sheath for storage and easy carrying. Technical Specifications: Multifunction-Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions. Fixed Blade-The knife does not fold closed; usually stored in a sheath or blade protector. Additional Features: Full tang; Nail puller built into handle; Handle may be used as a pry bar; Steel: 3Cr13, black-oxide coating; Handle: Riveted glass-filled nylon scales, K-Texture; Blade length: 4.0 in. (10.2 cm); Overall length: 16 in. (40.6 cm).
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The black finish really has seemed to be very durable and is lasting nicely. Chopping some limbs off an oak tree I did have some noticable indentations in my blade and I am very disappointed in that.
Fits almost too tight into its sheath.
Other than feeling a little lighter than I thought it would, this axe impressed me in every way. Solid, rugged feel, long grippable area on handle is awesome, spike is nice, really well balanced (which might be why it feels light ), not sure if pry-bar would hold up under heavy use, but it helps with versatility. Not really "ready for use" sharp, but decent for an axe. Great deal for the price without a doubt though!