- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.4 x 1.2 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00ILFLBYK
- Item model number: 1302BW
- Average Customer Review: 403 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,189 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kershaw Lifter (1302BW); Tactical Tanto Pocket Knife with 3.5 Inch 4Cr14 Steel Blackwashed Blade with Stainless Steel Blackwash Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Deep-Carry Pocketclip; 3.2 OZ.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 3.5-inch modified tanto blade makes for a great tactical utility knife; the blackwash finish gives the blade a tough and worn look
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening allows quick and easy opening by using the flipper; users can open the knife with built-in thumb stud
- Stainless-steel handle is durable and corrosion resistant; comes with a blackwash finish and includes a lanyard hole for ultimate carrying capacity
- The deep-carry pocketclip sits low in the pocket for a comfortable and discreet carry when necessary
- Slim frame lock keeps the knife in the open position during use and includes a stabilizer to ensure lock stays in place
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Seeking an aggressive appearance without the aggressive price tag? Let the Kershaw Lifter Blackwash tactical knife perform like the big dogs without breaking the bank. This tactical modified tanto-blade offers a tough, machined style at an incredible value. The all-steel design shows off the rugged BlackWash finish and functions in an extremely sturdy manner. Ideal for deep pocket carry, the slim precision blade of pure stainless steel weighs less than the conventional cell phone. The functional modified drop-point blade rarely needs maintenance. The patented Ken Onion SpeedSafe assisted opening provides easy deployment, locks in place and does not wear down over time. With a value that matches Kershaw quality, users can rest assured that the Lifter is a great gift for any knife enthusiast or collector. This multi-utility knife serves as the ideal everyday carry for hunting, fishing, camping, farming, gardening, self-defense, farming and cleaning fish.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Lifter's blade is made from 3Cr13 steel, that being said, I'd gladly pay a little more if the blade was at least 8cr13mov. The blade doesn't keep its sharp edge for too long, and I find myself sharpening it a bit more often than my blades with 8cr13mov. This is where the Lifter's cheap price becomes apparent. Don't get me wrong, the blade can be sharp if sharpened correctly...
I'd recommend this knife if you collect based on aesthetics, but not if you're looking for a knife to keep up with everyday tasks without having to sharpen the blade very often. Personally, I bought this based on its aggressive appearance for the small price tag. If you're looking for a knife to keep up with constant use (let's say for work), look at some other knives before considering purchasing this model.
- Great looking knife.
- All metal construction (minus the nylon washers).
- Flipper and thumb studs.
- Smooth and fast assisted deployment.
- 3Cr13 steel blade.
- Constant sharpening maintenance.
- Side-to-side play
- Single pocket clip mounting option.
Quick Update: Now that I've used it for awhile, it has gotten a lot easier to close, and yes, even my can close it now. All-in-all, great news for a STILL great knife!
The picture are taken from the second lifter I bought. I gave the first one to my Dad. He loved it and lost it so I'm buying one for him and another one for me. The overall fit and finish is great, extreamly early lock up. It has an over travel on the lock bar and looks like a custom pivot. All for 18$????
I bought another one for a friend