Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kershaw Chill Pocket Knife
|Price:||$21.74 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pocket knife designed by popular knifemaker RJ Martin is a "gentleman's folder," with sharp, matte-finished blade that holds its edge over time
- Locking liner, pocket clip, ambidextrous flipper, and 8CR13MOV satin finish steel
- CNC-machined G-10 handle, 3.125-inch blade, seven-inch open length, and two-ounce weight
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Features and Specifications
- Locking liner
- Comes with pocket clip
- Ambidextrous flipper
- 8CR13MOV satin finish steel
- CNC-machined G-10 handle
- 3.125-inch blade
- Seven-inch open length
- Two-ounce weight
Kershaw knives include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Top Customer Reviews
Would totally recommend to a friend for less than $17!!
I was planning to get a knife for my outdoor excursions, and after surfing around the net, I finally decided to get this knife. Here are the pros and cons after EDC-ing it for 5 days:
- It's sharp out of the box. Not razor-sharp, but sharp enough to shave your hairs given you put enough pressure and slide it at the right angle. (Be careful not to cut yourself though!)
- The flipping mechanism is quite smooth, and swings into the locking position with a very satisfying sound. Can't seem to stop myself from not opening it when I've got nothing to do!
- It has a lanyard hole, which I made a requirement for my knives, as I'm planning to EDC it everyday, and having it hang by my neck is a concealable method to carry it.
- The locking mechanism is VERY secure.
- With the correct tools you can reposition the clip of the knife, which would be handy for those who prefer to carry it tip-down, instead of tip-up.
- The clip is SUPER tight, and would keep your knife VERY securely clipped to whatever you wanted to clip it too.
- The clip is so tight that it's difficult to clip it to pockets if the fabric of your pants or jeans are thick.
- The blade is very thin, so please do your knife a favour and not use it for stabbing. A friend of mine tried stabbing my knife into a wooden table top, but I managed to stop him from doing it before messing up my tip.
- The thin blade of the knife would make it unsuitable for most tough outdoor tasks. However, it would serve well for other tasks such as feathering sticks and shaving tinder. It's a GENTLEMEN's knife, so don't abuse it!
- This knife doesn't have Kershaw's SpeedSafe technology.Read more ›
very light weight
very sharp out of the package (I can shave the hairs off my arm)
quick flipper action
solid lock up, no left/right or up/down play
clip is for right-hand carry only
no jimping (this would add to overall cost and can be fixed with a dremel)
edge of liner lock makes my thumb sore when unlocking (though is after opening and closing 20 times in a row...it's fun to flip it open)
I bought this when it was $17. Amazon is now selling it for around $14!!! Super-light, thin, and very sharp out of the box. Just get it already!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a very nice knife. It is very different from the knives I usually buy which are heavy working knives but this is a very low frofile everyday carry knife that is affordable... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Moises
Great knife with a very convenient and useful one-handed opener! My knife came razor sharp from the factory (thank you, Kershaw), and is a very right-sized, lightweight EDC knife... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
Was buying the (more expensive) Kershaw skyline which I loved but after I lost two in a year I decided to try something cheaper. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Kevin Mamerow
I like everything about this knife .It is sleek, light weight,compact and the blade profile is awesome.It is only 20$ but the quality is still there.Published 9 days ago by Ogostaboy
This is a perfect EDC pocket knife. Beautiful and well made, excellent size and engineered.Published 1 month ago by raul carmona
Great edc knife. Used it for a month. Solid knife . No problems with it at all. Came razor sharp. Very thin feel good in hands can't feel it in pocketPublished 1 month ago by rupal upadhyaya
This knife is a great pocket knife. Tough and durable. I have managed to keep an edge on my knife even with daily use. I carry it everywhere, it is my daily carry. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Danielle Wheatley