Kershaw Shuffle II (8750TBLKBW); Blackwash Multifunction Folding Pocket Knife, 2.6 In. 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel Tanto Blade, Includes Thumbstud and Reversible Pocketclip; 3 oz.
|Price:||$18.24 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With multifunctional appeals and value pricing, Shuffle II features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener on either side of knife and lanyard hole
- Reliable 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade is extremely sharp and designed to puncture, slash, stab, slice, chop or scrape the surface of various tough materials
- Reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right handed carry
- Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade; safe and ergonomic for manual opening with no mechanical assistance
- General all-purpose use as small carry knife for EDC tasks, hunting, fishing, camping, utility or as the perfect gift
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A small carrying knife with value pricing, Kershaw’s multifunctional Shuffle II (8750TBLKBW) is ideal for EDC. The consistent 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto-blade keeps its sharp edge and is designed to puncture, stab, chop or scape materials. Serving as a multitool, the knife features a flathead screwdriver tip, handy bottle opener and lanyard hole. The Shuffle II offers a bigger blade and longer handle making a brawnier, larger version of the original Shuffle. The blade’s Blackwash finish has no shine, is non-reflective and hides scratches, scuffs and fingerprints. The glass-filled black matte nylon handle offers increased strength, stiffness and dimensional stability while textured lines provide comfortable and secure grip. Dual, ambidextrous thumbstuds positioned on both sides of blade make manual opening safe, comfortable and ergonomic. The Shuffle II’s reversible pocketclip is convenient for tip-down left or right handed carry. A titanium liner lock secures the blade during use.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My solution was to make a sheath for it that will keep it safely closed while in my pocket. [see photo] If all you need is a good string cutter and package opener this is a good buy so long as you are aware of the weak points.
This is a great pocket knife. And any knife that has a sharp blade and opens beers is good enough for me.
It's comfortable to hold, but be careful since there's nothing really stopping your finger from sliding onto the blade if you stab something with it. The handle, while plastic, is slightly textured and doesn't feel that cheap. I have yet to have to use the bottle opener, but the screwdriver on the end works well enough.
She loved it and I knew she would never get a pocket knife for herself, but apparently she opts for that over scissors in most of her household uses.
For me, it's been a staple carry knife for over a year, it doesn't tear up my slacks and it holds an edge well.