Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kershaw Blur S30V Folding Pocket Knife (1670S30V); 3.4” S30V Blade with Stonewashed Finish and Anodized Aluminum Handle with Trac-Tec Inserts, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Reversible Pocketclip; 4 OZ.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Manufactured with premium materials and built to last a lifetime
- Premium S30V powdered steel blade, takes and holds an extremely fine edge for increased longevity
- Ideal for a wide variety of tasks including cleaning game, cutting rope, bushcrafting, slicing fruits and vegetables, cutting zip ties and more
- Stonewashed blade and basic black anodized aluminum handle with grip-tape give the S30V Blur its discreet, rugged appearance for a stealthy EDC
- The handle provides secure gripping power in almost any environment and is ideal for hunters, backpackers, fisherman, hobbyists, wilderness guides, farmers, homesteaders, or first responders
|Color||Black (S30V blade)|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Kershaw’s 1670S30V Blur is a sleek, good-looking, premium everyday carry. The Blur’s 3.4-inch premium stainless steel blade is made with S30V powdered steel, featuring excellent toughness, resistance to corrosion and wear, and long-term edge retention. The slightly recurved blade exhibits exceptional slicing and piercing capabilities for convenient use in almost any situation. The basic black anodized aircraft aluminum handle is machined for Trac-Tec grip-tape, providing secure gripping power in a variety of conditions. The anodizing process gives the handle its superior strength and toughness while providing excellent resistance to scratches and fading. SpeedSafe assisted opening gives the Blur S30V smooth, fast, one-hand operation with the blade’s thumbstud, and a secure liner lock ensures the blade will safely stay open during use. A reversible pocketclip allows for tip-up or tip-down carry, and a pre-drilled handle allows attachment to a lanyard, for versatile carrying capacity.
Color: Black (S30V blade)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Speed assist opening, is super smooth, you just barely have to put pressure on the thumb stud and the knife opens.
- Kershaw uses the best thumb studs in the industry
- Came sharp as can be.
- Light weight for a blade this size (4 oz.)
- Fits my hands perfect (size large gloves)
- Easy one handed open and close
- Good pocket clip, that allows for the knife to disappear in your pocket
- Probably the best steel for this price point available
- Blade is perfectly centered
- No, none, zip movement in the blade.
- Grip has plenty of traction
- Buying this knife might make it hard for you to justify buying one of those knife brands that cost twice or three times this amount
- No others cons I can think of.
The quality is obvious. Everything lines up perfectly and lock up is as solid as a bank vault.. The knife is beefy without screaming . I really like the serrated tanto blade. And the knife is not overly expensive. To top everything else, this knife is Made In America. That still means a lot to many of us. Way to go, Kershaw!
I had a recent problem with the liner lock and closing the blade. Whatever the cause was it is gone now. I will just call it operator error.