- Product Dimensions: 5 x 1.5 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0009VC9VS
- Item model number: 1620BL
- Average Customer Review: 3.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (23 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #824,553 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Kershaw Ken Onion Blue Scallion Folding Pocket Knife with Speed Safe
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Colorful Blue anodized aluminum handle
- Speed Safe Design
- 420HC Stainless Steel
- Tip safety lock
- This item is not for sale in some specific zip codes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Colorful Blue anodized aluminum handle. Coloration is created in the anodizing process, which hardens the aluminum and produces a porous oxide coating that can absorb color dyes. Ken Onion Scallions feature Speed Safe assisted opening design and tip safety lock.
Legal Disclaimermust be at least 18 yrs of age to purchase
Top Customer Reviews
I have always had a pocket knife in my pocket. OK, not always, but for as long as this 42 yr. old can remember. Now I have the use of only one hand due to MS.
I looked for and found the perfect pocket knife for me.
I can: unlock the blade and then open it until it locks in place; then I unlock the open blade, close it, then re-lock it 'closed'. All of this easily done with one hand; my left.
The blade comes sharp and is easily sharpened.
Clip it to my pocket (it goes inside pocket/clip outside pocket) and I am ready to 'go'.
Never has rust. I don't put much torque on the blade, but I don't think that's a designed use for it. I don't have any 'heavy' uses for it because I am disabled. Before MS, though, I went through many, many, many comparable cost yet lesser quality pocket knives during my good hands-on-job years.
I have nothing but good things to say about this pocket knife.
It's more than worth the low price. ...and MADE IN THE USA!