Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Kershaw Concierge Pocketknife (4020); 8Cr13MoV Modified Drop Point Blade; Gray Titanium Carbo-Nitride Coating; Black G10 Handle; KVT Ball-Bearing Manual Open; Liner Lock; Recessed Pocketclip; 4.3 oz
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- KVT ball-bearing system opens blade one-handedly without mechanical assist; flipper smoothly moves blade out of handle as caged bearings roll into place around pivot
- Single position pocketclip (right carry, tip up) rests in hollow of handle to ride flush with scales in keeping with slim profile; built-in lanyard hole provides even more carrying options
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade compounded with extra carbon for increased hardness, wear-resistance and edge retention; titanium coating on blade also increases durability and ability to hold an edge
- Textured G10 handle provides solid grip as liner lock prevents fold back, making Concierge safe choice for slicing, digging or cutting when camping, hiking, climbing, diving, hunting, boating and more
- Blade length: 3.25 inches; closed length: 4.25 inches; open length: 7.25 inches; Kershaw guarantees knife of original owner against defects in material and construct when properly used and maintained
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
OUR FOUNDING MISSION
Kershaw was founded in 1974 to design and manufacture tools that knife users would be proud to own, carry, and use.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing techniques
- A commitment to innovation
- Every knife is backed for the life of its original owner against any defects in materials and construction
MAKING GREAT KNIVES SINCE 1974
Rise to the Next Level
From award-winning technologies and advanced materials to the solid sound of the blade lockup, when you’re carrying a Kershaw, you know you’re carrying the real thing. With Kershaw, you get incredible bang for your hard-earned buck. Even our inexpensive models are impressive. In fact, everything about a Kershaw is solid, crafted, reliable.
- Our SpeedSafe assisted opening knives were first-to-market.
- Our patented Sub-Frame lock enables us to make lightweight knives with secure blade lockup.
- Our exclusive Composite Blade technology combines two steels into one blade, enabling us to use steel known for edge retention on the edge and steel known for strength on the spine.
Just when it seems pocketknives can’t be any more handsome, Kershaw introduces one to turn heads, hearts and hands alike. Conceived by Dmitry Sinkevich, famed award-winner of high-end knife designs, the Concierge exudes a contemporary, clean vibe that proves irresistible as an EDC. Its modified drop point blade has gray titanium carbo-nitride coating, and its machined G10 black handle with generous stylized jimping boasts a uniquely recessed pocketclip and custom pivot that enhance rather than diminish the folder’s sleek profile. Durable, discreet and multi-faceted enough to accommodate both small and large hands performing tasks related to survival, recreation, defense, tactical maneuvers, everyday living and emergencies, Concierge delivers extreme good looks in a premier, affordable package. And, as those who carry Concierge down life’s paths, streets and highways quickly learn, the handsome Concierge can capably resolve every cutting challenge encountered along the way.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.25 x 1 x 1 inches; 4.32 Ounces
- Item model number : 4020
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 9, 2018
- Manufacturer : Kershaw Sporting Goods
- ASIN : B07BC93ML6
Best Sellers Rank:
#275,004 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #90 in Door Viewers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Awesome blade shape and length. Perfect for my needs.
-Handle is a perfect fit for my hands and the G10 is oh-so-slightly textured to make it grippy but not overly so.
-The KVT pivot is smooth and fast and lock up is sturdy. Flipper is the perfect length.
-Knife comes very sharp and blade coating looks pretty tough.
-Pocket clip WILL tear up pockets in short order. I had to take mine off, reshape it a bit and reinstall it.
-Pivot is a little sticky at first. A drop of CLP cleaned it up a lot.
-Lock is a bit sticky and tight, which isn’t all together bad. We’ll see how it wears in.
I’m being a little nitpicky but all-in-all I really love this knife but I’m glad I waited.
The clip can be tight with jean pocket.
The contoured G10 is classy.
The blade holds an edge well and it just looks good. Only request is that Kershaw make this in a stonewash or satin withfinish with VG10 or CTS BD1