|Item Weight||2.39 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||EP256-M|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Kester EP256 Solder Paste, No-Clean 63/37, Syringe Dispenser
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Packed as pictured. 8cc syringe contains 35 grams of solder paste
- Kit Includes five 19-gauge dispensing tips (0.033" inside diameter)
- 63/37 Tin/Lead, the most common for electronics work
- No-clean flux formula
Frequently bought together
Bargain Finds related to this item
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
MG Chemicals 4860P 63/37 No Clean, Leaded Solder Paste, 35 g (1.2 oz) Pneumatic Dispenser (Complete with Plunger & Dispensing Tip)
No Clean SnPb Leaded Solder Paste 15 Grams
No Clean Lead Free Low Temperature Solder Paste 15 Grams
MG Chemicals 4900P SAC305, Lead Free Solder Paste, No Clean, 25 g (0.9 oz) Pneumatic Dispenser (Complete with Plunger & Dispensing Tip)
Chip Quik SMD291AX REWORK SOLDER PASTE 5CC 63/37 NO CLEAN SOLDER
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||CML Supply||Amazon.com||247 Solder||247 Solder||Amazon.com||Chip Quik|
Kester EP256 is a paste solder developed for high volume SMT reflow soldering. It is a no-clean solder paste specifically designed for robustness in reflow profiling. Kester EP256 has a wide reflow processing window.
Residues that remain after soldering are almost colorless, leaving a cosmetically appealing repair. The residue has high electrical resistance and is safe to be left on the assembly after soldering.
CML Supply purchases Kester EP256 solder paste in bulk quantities from an authorized distributor and repackages this solder paste in smaller quantities for convenience.
- Repackaged by CML Supply, which is not affiliated or endorsed by Kester or Illinois Tool Works
- 35-gram syringe
- Includes dispensing tips precision dispensing of solder paste.
- 67/37 Tin/Lead is preferred for electronics work
- Residues are non-corrosive, so not need to be removed after soldering
- Leaves bright/shiny solder joints after reflow
A few warnings and cautions:
- For industrial use only
- We can not offer advice on a specific application. For use by experienced electronics technicians
- User assumes all risk for application.
- Any warranties are limited to replacement or refund of product.
- Always wear safety glasses when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Always use adequate ventilation when working with soldering equipment and materials
- Avoid breathing flux fumes emitted during soldering.
- Flux fumes may cause pulmonary irritation or damage.
- This product, during handling or use, may be hazardous to your health or the environment. Read the Kester Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and warning label before using this product.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I tried to use it, I had to use a lot of pressure to get it to go through the syringe and then it came out is was - as a friend described it - a flee turd. It would not stick to the PCB.
The description stated there was 35 grams packaged in an 8cc syringe. I'm not sure of the density of the solder paste but I only received 6cc of solder paste packaged in a 10cc syringe. That is still probably more than I will use in the next 3-5 months.