Kestrel Talon Tri Bicycle, Matte Black, Large (57cm)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aerodynamic tubing designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel for extraordinary speed
- Blend of 800K high-modulus carbon fiber with 700K intermediate-modulus carbon fiber frame and fork for the perfect combination
- Dual-platform geometry for a stable ride with both road and triathlon configuration
- Kestrel EMS Pro seatpost for a wide range of saddle positions for both road and triathlon use
- 98% assembled, ready to ride
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Frame Material Type||Carbon|
|Number Of Speeds||20|
|Package Height||8.5 x 31.3 x 50 inches|
|Shipping Weight||30.6 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
my only gripe is that with 50 miles on the bike, I have had two flats already. definitely going to invest in a pair of gatorskins.
Saddle is hard but otherwise great bike.
had mine a year. About 150 miles so far.
This bike is a tremendous step-up! Fit and finish are beautiful and I can certainly tell the difference in geometry/weight/position on the road. Just completed my first olympic distance race using this bike and it performed admirably. Lots of adjusment/position options available to set it up like you want.
Supplied tires appeared kinda weak (Some Chinese off-brand of slicks), so I immediately replaced them with Gatorskins. Other than that no issues and I'm looking forward to using this bike for many seasons to come!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really nice bike. If you dont have experience with bikes remember you have to assemble and tune it or take to a shop.Published on March 15, 2014 by rick
This is a killer bike. I had it delivered to my bike shop where they assembled and tuned it so I could keep the warranty. Read morePublished on March 4, 2014 by Mark Noel