Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon.com Gift Card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Kestrel 3500DT Delta-T Pocket Weather Meter / Agriculture Spray Meter
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.99 x 1.81 x 5.2 inches|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Item Weight||0.35 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Accurate, rugged, handheld agricultural spray meter designed to help determine acceptable on-site spraying conditions
- Measures Delta T, relative humidity, dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature, barometric pressure, altitude, current/average/maximum wind speeds on large, clear LCD
- Waterproof (IP-67), floats, drop-tested to military standards (MIL-STD-810G), patented
- Includes slip-on protective cover, neck lanyard, CR2032 coin cell battery and 5-year warranty
- Used in agriculture, spraying, crop harvesting, viticulture and more
|Ean||0730650035052 , 5863222381174 , 0047897400568 , 0745734286626 , 4121344621358 , 0013027020005 , 0312845056143|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00730650035052|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Item Volume||1.00 cubic_centimeters|
|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
|UPC||312845056143 , 745734286626 , 047897400568 , 013027020005 , 730650035052|
Specification for this product family
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.99 x 1.81 x 5.2 inches; 5.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 0835DT
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : December 12, 2002
- Manufacturer : NK Kestrel
- ASIN : B001JEPK0G
- Best Sellers Rank: #171,931 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #13 in Weather Monitors
- Customer Reviews:
The Kestrel 3500 Handheld Weather Meter
Quickly changing weather conditions require constant, immediate updates. Measure wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, and wet bulb temperature with One instrument. At the press of a button, get all relevant conditions you need to enable yourself to switch strategies, reduce risk, and ensure safety.
Split second decisions in the field leave no time for guesswork. Get every environmental condition in seconds with the affordable, reliable Kestrel 3500. The Kestrel 3500 pocket weather meter is a rugged, multi-function wind and weather meter that measures all the environmental variables that you need to calculate accurate ballistic solutions and train your environmental insight at the range.
- Wind Speed, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Wet Bulb Temp
- Dewpoint Temp, Barometric Pressure, Altitude, Pressure Trend
- Wind Chill (Not on DT model), Heat Stress Index (Not on DT model)
- Delta T (DT model only)
- Ballistics Environments
- Hiking / Mountaineering
- Sailing, Boating, and Fishing
- Weather Monitoring
- Storm Chasing
- Wind Surfing
- Crop Spraying (Delta-T Model)
The Kestrel 3500 Pocket Wind Meter includes a protective hard cover case to make it easy to throw in a bag and head out on your adventure without worrying about being too gentle on this rugged instrument. To keep your Kestrel near you for easy measurement of wind, temperature, humidity, etc, a lanyard is also included.
- Internally drop tested to ensure durability
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- White Backlight (or muted red on the NV model)
- Waterproof up to 3'/1M deep for 30 minutes
All Kestrel Instruments are proudly made in the USA in our manufacturing facility outside of Philadelphia, PA.
Three 3500 Models to choose from!
The Kestrel 3500 measures temperature, wind speeds, barometric phenomena, pressure trends of up to 3 hours, and more. In addition to the Kestrel 3500's pressure trend indicator, it also has the advantage of altitude and barometric pressure measurement. With these features on hand at any time, the Kestrel 3500 becomes an ideal weather instrument for outdoor enthusiasts, sportsmen and women, and anyone else that will benefit from accurate and up to the second weather and barometric information. The Kestrel 3500's easy to use menu system scrolls through 9 different environmental measurement conditions. It has an external temperature sensor with a waterproof casing that allows you to gauge the temperature of water, snow, and the open air.
The Kestrel 3500 NV is exactly the same as the standard yellow 3500, except for two differences. The first, and most obvious difference is the color of the unit. The Kestrel 3500 NV comes in an olive green color. The second difference is the backlight color. The 3500 NV has a night-vision preserving backlight which helps users to sustain natural night vision. The NV's backlight incorporates an optical filter to reduce overall brightness and minimize blue and green spectrum light to preserve night vision. Additionally, NV backlights are also much dimmer than a standard backlight, making it more difficult to detect with the naked eye in night operations. This backlight appears soft greyish pink, not red, and is still in the visible spectrum, so is not compatible with night-vision equipment.
Kestrel 3500 Delta-T
When spraying crops, it is critical to measure relative humidity, wind speed, and wind direction in order to minimize waste and maximize safety. Many locales regulate the maximum permitted wind speed during spraying to minimize spray drift. In hot, dry conditions, expensive chemicals may evaporate into the air rather than onto your crops. Delta-T allows you to accurately assess acceptable spraying conditions to ensure you’re within guidelines and help you select the right spray nozzle. The Kestrel 3500 DT is the difference between wet bulb and dry bulb temperatures. Its an accurate predictor of chemical evaporation rates. The Kestrel 3500 Delta T incorporates barometric pressure correction in its wet bulb temperature calculation, ensuring accuracy even on low pressure days, at high altitudes, and in very dry weather when the Kestrel Delta T pocket meter monitoring is important. The 3500 Delta-T meter does not measure Wind Chill or Heat Stress Index.