- Know conditions anywhere with an easy-to-use wireless, rugged, waterproof environmental data logger
- Monitor and track temperature, humidity, heat index, dew point temp, station pressure, density altitude and pressure trend in any environment, wet or dry
- Store thousands of data points and customize logging rate, connections and temperature alerts
- Small size and integrated D-ring for hanging allow for convenient, unobtrusive use indoors or out
- View, save, and share data from multiple DROPs with any Bluetooth enabled iOS/Android device
Kestrel DROP D3 Wireless Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Data Logger, Red
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
|Item Weight||1.199999866716334 ounces|
Specification for this product family (See all products)
|Number of Items||1|
|Warranty Description||5-year warranty from the manufacturer|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A Kestrel DROP is the world's easiest-to-use rugged and waterproof environmental data logger. The DROP allows you to monitor and record the conditions of any environment and easily view, chart, record and monitor real-time and historical data on your phone, tablet or other iOS/Android Bluetooth-enabled device. The Kestrel DROP D3 data logger can be placed wherever needed to log temperature, humidity, dew point temperature, heat index, station pressure, density altitude, and pressure trend. The data logs can be transferred wirelessly and automatically to your device's Kestrel app when within wireless range (up to 100' or more line of sight). Logging intervals range from 2 seconds to 12 hours, and real-time or logged data can be shared via email, text, or social media. Each DROP measures just 1 x 1.8 x 2.4 inches (24 x 46 mm x 60 mm) and weighs just 1.2 ounces (34 grams). DROP loggers meet military and international standards for water, dust and shock resistance (IP-67 and MIL-STD-810G) and are conveniently equipped with a sturdy D-ring for hanging wherever needed. The Kestrel DROP is available in two other models if you need additional functionality – the Kestrel DROP D2 Temperature and Humidity Logger, and the Kestrel DROP D1 Temperature Logger.