Keten Repair Kit for Nintendo Switch, 17in1 Professional Full Security Screwdriver Game Bit Repair Tool Kit for Nintendo Switch/Nintendo Switch Lite/JoyCon, NES/SNES/GBA
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$6.00 (25%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ 【Universal Compatibility】-This 17in1 tri-wing screwdriver repair tool kit is designed to serve modern Nintendo products and other game devices, such as Nintendo Switch, New 3DS/2DS XL, NES,SNES, Wii, NDS, NDSL, DS Lite, GBA, Gameboy Advance. 17 different kinds of tools are carefully selected by Keten to meet all your need.
- ✔【Upgraded Version】- The non-slip handle is covered with silica gel, also with a ball bearing mounted swivel top to make the work more easily. Multi-magnetic drivers make it easy to fix bit and pull screws out. Premium S2 material for durability.
- ✔【Portable Design】- Professional portable hardware tools comes with a waterproof transparency case. The portable case provides quick access, well organization and easy storage for you.
- ✔【Important Notice】- The original screws of Nintendo System Consoles are fragile, please open these carefully with little strength. Please repair Switch Joy-Con with 2.0 Philips Head Screwdriver and repair Switch Console with Y00 Tri-wing Screwdriver.
- ✔【Package List & Long Guarantee】3.8MM Security Bit Screwdriver *1, 4.5MM Security Bit Screwdriver *1, 2.0 Philips Head Screwdriver *1, 2.0 Tri-wing Screwdriver *1, Y00 Tri-wing Screwdriver *1, T6 Torx Screwdriver *1, T10 Torx Screwdriver *1, T8H L Key Screwdriver *1, ESD-15 Tweezers *1, Suction Cup *2, Triangle Paddle *2, Pry Opener *2, Cleaning Brush *1, Cleaning Cloth *1, Manual Instruction *1 and Portable box *1. Keten provides 45-day money back and life-time guarantee to ensure the enjoyment
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- The original screws of Nintendo System Consoles are fragile, please open these carefully with little strength.
- Please repair Switch Joy-Con with 2.0 Philips Head Screwdrivers.
- Please repair Switch Console with Y00 Tri-wing Screwdriver.
2.0 Philips Head Screwdriver and Y00 Tri-wing Screwdriver Opens:
- Nintendo Switch Console / Nintendo Switch Joy-Con / Switch Pro Controller
- Nintendo Wii / Wii U
- Nintendo DS (NDS) / DS Lite / New 3DS/ New 2DS XL
- Gameboy Advanced (GBA) / Gameboy Color / Nintendo Gameboy Advanced SP / Game Boy Original
3.8MM/4.5MM Security Bit Screwdriver Opens:
- Nintendo NES (Original NES) / Super Nintendo (SNES) / Nintendo 64
- Game Cube / Game Gear /
- Gameboy Original / Gameboy Color
- Virtual Boy
- Sega Master System / Sega Genesis System / Sega Game Gear System / Sega 32x System
- Turbo Grafx 16 System / Turbo Duo System
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wonderful tool set and the case can be used to hold parts since the foam inside is white. The Switch has these tiny springs and screws that are easily lost and hell to find if they fall on the floor. The case helped me 'catch' the spring and served as a place to keep the screws. If they rolled around, I knew they were still in the case.
For a basic peel-a-part scenario this is the best option for the price.
However if youre removing the innards of a controller, then I recommend using some tweezers alongside this pack (i do believe theres also another keten pack that comes with some tweezers.)
However, with some experience taking electronics apart i will say this: make sure you are taking the screws out slowly but firmly. If you yank the screwdriver too fast, youll strip the screw and ruin your chances removing it.
-Cheap, seriously very cheap.
-Screwdriver bits seem to be cut/shaped very accurately. No stripping issues, just make sure to use adequate pressure.
-Magnetic effect to help prevent loss of screws.
-Included pry tools as well as microfiber. Just a nice little extra if working on handhelds.
-The drivers vary in how straight they are. One of mine has a noticeable wobble(specifically the Y00) but with care it doesn't effect use much.
-Gamebit screwdrivers handles aren't -as- nice as the Y or phillips drivers. A minor gripe
-Nintendo screws are notoriously fragile. Be patient(make sure to select the right driver) and use ample pressure to avoid stripping.
Overall I think it's a great set of tools for the price. Yes it's no made in Germany, but it also costs what it does. For a hobbyist it's great. If you're a pro doing this sort of stuff maybe look into something higher quality.
Top international reviews
Thanks for this product as you've made a 13-year-old Academy Wizz kid happy.
He is now customising his game boy.
But drivers are made from very soft metal, easy to chip and wear if you try to tighten to much or if screws stubborn to remove.
Tools are solid and functional - what more could I ask of it?
I would recommend this product to anyone looking to do the same thing.
One slight problem had my joycons all in bits on the side and theres no screw driver for the internal screws which was and is a problem should probably mention that in the description
anyway don't get these if your planning on replacement joycon shells
Excellent items, and everything I needed to do the job.