Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Keter Store-It-Out MIDI 4.3 x 2.5 Outdoor Resin Horizontal Storage Shed
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stylish wood-look texture in neutral colors to complement any home
- Made from polypropylene resin plastic & steel reinforcement to ensure its durability
- Storage capacity: 30 cu. ft.
- Built-in support for shelf (shelf not included)
- Can store two 32-gallon trash cans
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Store-It-Out Midi Horizontal Shed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Does this shed come with shelves?
- A: No, shelves are not included. We recommend purchasing wooden planks because there are shelf supports included.
- Q: Does this shed need a foundation or just level ground?
- A: A level ground surface is required.
The Keter Store-It-Out Midi Shed
It's the weekend... Let's get horizontal
If you need a little more outdoor storage space, check out the Keter Store-It-Out MIDI. This horizontal portable shed gives you a convenient place to keep your garden tools and supplies. It also works great as a pool storage shed for your floats, pool chemicals, and other necessities. The Keter Store-It-Out MIDI comes in handy for a variety of both indoor and outdoor uses where you lack storage space.
- Interior Dimensions: 47.6 in. W x 25.2 in. D x 39.4 in. H.
- Exterior Dimensions: 51 in. W x 29 in. D x 43.5 in. H.
Great for Garbage Bin Storage
Invest in the Store-It-Out Midi shed for storing your outdoor garbage bins. It keeps animals from scavenging and spreading garbage over your lawn.
This can store two 32 gallon trash cans.
Built in Support
Add shelving or plywood to the built-in shelving support. Add a few baskets to help organize small tools, pool toys, or gardening supplies. You will find them in reach without having to bend over - a feature you will appreciate.
Lock it Up
Lockable latch included keeping your items secure. Lock it either way to suit your needs. Provide your own lock.
The easy-open top lid with pistons makes it convenient to toss in garbage bags and close it behind for security. You will appreciate this feature when you are carrying a heavy handful.
|Store-It-Out Midi||Store-It-Out Max||High Store||Manor 4x6||Factor 4x6|
|Storage Capacity||30 cu. ft||38.97 cu. ft.||68.83 cu. ft.||131.8 cu. ft.||131.8 cu. ft.|
|30 PSF Floor Weight Capacity||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|15 PSF Roof Weight Capacity||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lighting||No windows||No windows||No windows||Skylight & fixed window||Skylight & fixed window|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2-Year limited||2-Year limited||Limited lifetime||10-Year limited||10-Year limited|
|Shelving Options||Built-in support for shelf (shelf not included)||Built-in support for shelf (shelf not included)||Adjustable brackets included to support 2 shelves (shelves not included)||No shelving options||Shelf brackets (shelf not included)|
|Lockable & UV Protected||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Other Sizes Available||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Welcome to Keter Sheds
The underlying premise behind every Keter product is to improve our customers’ daily lives. Whether it is saving you time, helping you to effectively solve a storage problem or provide a solution to meet a common need, Keter works tirelessly to create the best products to make your life better.
Keter's Sheds offer a variety of durable and attractive storage solutions for your home and garden. The wide range of sizes and designs are ideal for storing garden tools, lawnmowers, bicycles, camping equipment and more. Keter Sheds have an attractive, natural finish and texture. Not to mention the fact that they are made out of durable, UV protected, weather-resistant resin that will not rust, peel, rot or decay, making them virtually maintenance-free.
Store your household goods in style with our convenient plastic shed. You'll love the way this attractive storage container protects your belongings while complementing your outdoor decor. Perfect for both lawn, deck and garden, our outdoor storage box is lightweight yet sturdy. This attractive Keter shed will look great in your backyard, garden area or next to the pool. Its neutral colors and wood-look texture are perfect for any setting. Everyone in the family will loving having easy access to trash cans, pool toys, pet accessories and other household essentials. Items can be reached by opening the lid or the two front doors. Wide-opening doors make stashing all your smaller items quick and convenient. Our resin shed requires no special care; just wipe with a damp cloth to clean.Features & Benefits:
• Stylish wood-look texture in neutral colors to complement any home
• Made from polypropylene resin plastic & steel reinforcement to ensure its durability
• Storage capacity: 27.4 cu. ft.
• Floor weight capacity: 30 PSF
• Roof weight capacity: 15 PSF
• External dimensions: 51 in. W x 29 in. D x 43.5 in. H
• Internal dimensions: 47.6 in. W x 25.2 in. D x 39.4 in. H
• Can store two 32 gallon trash cans
• Opens from the top or the front
• Wide double front doors
• Optional metal hinges for easy-opening lid
• Lockable latch (lock not included)
• Sturdy floor panel included
• Built-in support for shelf (shelf not included)
• Weather-resistant, waterproof and UV protected
• Will not peel, rot or rust
• Never needs painting
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As described - we certainly enjoy the appearance of the shed! We value quality features such as durability, strength, design, etc. I can honestly say, this was a really bad idea other than the fact it looks as nice to our eye as we had hoped it would! We had hoped to use this for a small filter-pump enclosure but without many stability modifications, we can only store blow-up toys in there for now. So, its not a total loss.
- We misunderstood the product description. There is no shelving included but you can purchase separately or build your own but following supplied. I can imagine that if you have room for a shelf, it could be a good idea whether you need it or not simply for added potential in stability.
- Looks really nice assembled!! : )
** This is its best quality -- they did very well on design for the 'eye'
- Was more affordable than some
- A lot of cool design features included.
- Too light weight. If you have any wind at all, tie it down!
- Too flimsy, be kind to it when opening the doors or lid. The cardboard box from shipping is actually more stable.
- Floor very weak. While some marketing photos show a lawnmower etc. We would never put our pushmower in this. The floor bends really far unless the weight is perfectly over one of the under-feet. You may NEED to put a piece of plywood flooring over the plastic to help stabilize the floor.
- Sharp edges, don't slide your fingers along the plastic edges during assembly like I did while assembling. You may need to trim using a razor blade to clean up from the manufacturing process.
- The back wall is literally a single sheet of then flimsy corrugated plastic. Not as strong as tri-wall cardboard and the SAD part, the Top/Bottom/Both-Sides all rely on this back panel to hold it all together.
- The drain tray (part of the lid) is designed to channel rain dripping into the hinge area back outside the unit. Excellent 'idea'! But that is as far as it goes. If it is a light sprinkle, it should stay dry inside (with relationship to the lid). If it is a downpour-rain, everything inside is getting wet.
- We had to prop the rear of the floor 1/4" higher than the front to allow drainage from any water that may enter the unit.
- We found at least 1 spot between the Left side panel and rear wall, in the lower corner of assembly where there is plainly outside light visible. Hard to see in the photos but def. a place for rain to enter as well.
- When we lift the lid, the two front doors separate at the top and make them very hard to open without lifting on the shed or pulling on a side panel for operation. This is due to the floor being so weak.
- The floor is not solid underneath (see photos) so if you are putting your shed on blocks, you will need 110% solid coverage under the base with block. Else, your unit may collapse - just do it right when you assemble yours and use. We did not pour concrete but we did level the ground, add packed sand, block and checked for level before moving the unit onto the block. This is a super important step (foundation!, which is a normal consideration anyway).
- We can see how one could use a padlock with the doors. However, the latch that is attached to the lid (necessary if you expect the wind not to remove the lid for you, covers the holes on the door latch thus preventing use of a padlock. We intended to padlock the door to keep our toddlers out of it better. However, after reading the instructions several times, we cant figure out how to latch the lid AND lock the doors at the same time.
- In place by pool - looks quite nice to us : )
- Back wall (unfold and install). Reminds me of those cardboard backs you nail on the back of cheap book-shelfs.
- Under floor design shown
- Resting my arm weight by hanging by my thumb from the edge of floor to show amount of bend. This is not scientific, I am not pulling down and it is completely 'relative' but seriously not impressed.
- Door separation even though base is on solid flat/level surface
- Wet floor, may leak rain-water. Or in our case, any splashing from pool
- Lid is super flimsy. Propped a piece of packing foam under 1 corner to show lid response.
- Rain water catch tray shown
- Rain water entrance/exit, + lid latching onto sides
Yep, assembly was pretty easy but I didn't pay too much attention to the actual product as it solved my short term storage problem. The quality of the material is flimsy and the design on the latch is poor along with a lot of other design flaws. So, not surprisingly the latch broke - simply because of the poor design and cheap material...should've taken a much closer look when I received it...lesson learned...(I worked in the plastics industry for decades so I do know what I'm talking about).
Unfortunately, given what I've read about customer service in reviews below, it won't be worth even trying to contact them So I'll try to stretch its life out as much as I can...and put Keter on my blacklist. I'm very loyal to brands & Co's that are good...but also NEVER forget the ones that don't live up to expectations...which, for most of us, aren't that high...just something that is functionally sound, does what you expect it to do and doesn't break after a few months use!!! Too much to ask obviously in this case. Attaching a photo (the reason it breaks is because of the ribbing design underneath...a dunce should've seen it coming...so, that makes me a DUNCE.
I came to Amazon and found this beauty of an outdoor storage solution. It's priced very competitively compared to my local big box stores. Unpacking the parts was straight forward and not very troubling. Assembly was straight forward, however, you may require an extra set of hands depending on your approach for putting it together.
It is perfect size to hold a self-propelled push mower (had folding handles), and a gas can. So far, it has done a great job with keeping things dry as we've had a number of storms already and no water has seeped in. I'm going to continue to monitor the quality of it as I may want to purchase another to keep garbage cans in. It'll be interesting to see if a Pennsylvania summer causes any plastic warping issues that a few others have posted in regards to.
Four of my units arrived fine, the fifth one arrived with the base piece broken. I contacted the manufacturer regarding this issue, since they have a piece of paper inside the box that says to please contact them first in case something happened during transit instead of returning it to the store.
I did, and they offered to send me a replacement part... that was mid June. I contacted them at the end of June and they told me that the piece was on backorder and that they were going to send me one as soon as they received them. As of today, July 16, they have sent me NOTHING, not even a status update.
The units are good, the support you will receive from the manufacturer is crap. If you have a problem, disregard the paper and send it back to Amazon; let them deal with Keter.