- File Size: 4923 KB
- Print Length: 396 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01JELQFK4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,199 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $15.00 (75%)
Keto Bodybuilding: Build Lean Muscle and Burn Fat at the Same Time by Eating a Low Carb Ketogenic Bodybuilding Diet and Get the Physique of a Greek God Kindle Edition
|Length: 396 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $1.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Keto Bodybuilding: Build Lean Muscle and Burn Fat at the Same Time by Eating a Low Carb Ketogenic Bodybuilding Diet and Get the Physique of a Greek God
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
As far as I can tell, Siim Land is a reputable resource on Keto dieting, and throughout this book does provide an adequate amount of base knowledge that is required for understanding a complex subject such as this.
That being said, my criticisms come as the result of how disgusting this book looks overall. While there is a lot of useful information within this book (I want to stress the fact that this is a good resource for people wishing to pursue a Keto diet), the text is very gross. The subject matter is rather unorganized and lacks the proper format that would make this text an invaluable reference guide. For example, upon closer examination, I discovered that the book has no page numbers, nor headers, making referencing other parts of the work nearly impossible (and frustrating to read). Also, the subject matter is rather unorganized, which makes it confusing at times to grasp the material.
Overall, this is a good resource if you are looking to learn the basics of Keto dieting; however, I was disappointed by the book's organization and display of information.
He is indeed an expert when it comes to all aspects of Keto-Bodybuilding because he went through all the phases and did trial and error to know what works best for him.
Very informative book. High recommended!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Weight Training
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Sports & Outdoors
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Weight Training
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Medical eBooks > Basic Science > Biochemistry
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Sports & Outdoors > Training