KETO-MOJO Bluetooth Ketone & Glucose Blood Testing Kit + APP, 20 Test Strips (10 Each), 1 Meter, 10 Lancets, 1 Lancing Device, Monitor Your Ketosis & Ketogenic Diet
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MORE THAN A METER - Your purchase comes with a free smartphone app where you can instantly sync your readings to your phone and track your ketones and glucose. The app automatically calculates your Glucose Ketone Index (GKI), an important measure of metabolic health.
- GET RESULTS ON YOUR KETO DIET by testing for ketosis with the most advanced technology including Bluetooth integration. This dual test kit - both glucose and ketones - gives you greater insight into your diet and what foods may adversely affect your results. Test, Don't Guess!
- TESTED AND RECOMMENDED BY EXPERTS - Leading keto experts, healthcare professionals and researchers trust and recommend KETO-MOJO for accurate testing of ketosis and diabetic monitoring. Our LIFETIME WARRANTY backs that up.
- RESOURCES TO HELP YOU LIVE A KETO LIFESTYLE - Keto-Mojo provides you with more than just testing strips. We provide you with all the information you need to be successful on your low-carb or keto journey. We help you understand keto basics, testing basics, food basics, and more. We provide hundreds of FREE articles, videos, and recipes!
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT – Our customer support team is based in the US and all live a keto lifestyle. They are highly qualified and can help resolve any issues you have with your meter or strips. Note that no test strips sold on Amazon are expired. If you get an E-2 error, your date may not be set correctly. Contact our customer support team.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?Keto-Mojo co-founders, Dorian Greenow and his wife Gemma Kochis, transformed their mental and physical health on the ketogenic diet and were so grateful that they wanted to pay it forward by making the keto lifestyle more accessible and achievable to everyone else.
What makes our product unique?The launch of Keto-Mojo single-handedly brought the cost of ketone strips down significantly, making testing and accountability more accessible to millions. And while we continue to provide state-of-the-art testing that is affordable, we’re more than a meter!
Why we love what we do?We believe a ketogenic lifestyle can make a significant difference in people’s health and vitality. We get to empower people with the right tools, educate them with essential information on our website, and encourage them to thrive while living the keto life.
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS: Beware of the E-2 error – strips are not expired! Watch our instructional videos to optimize your testing results!
- ENDORSED BY: Leading ketogenic industry doctors, scientists, trainers, and researchers all recommend KETO-MOJO ketone strips for accurate testing
- INCLUDES: (10) KETO-MOJO Blood Ketone Test Strips, (10) KETO-MOJO Blood Glucose Test Strips,(1) Code Chip; does not measure blood glucose; Note: These test strips are exclusively for use with the KETO-MOJO Meter.
BLOOD GLUCOSE AND KETONE METER KIT
Measure both your ketone and glucose measurements with the KETO-MOJO meter! We also provide a you with a comprehensive library of how-to guides and videos.
- Bluetooth 4.2 integrated
- Meter reads ketone & glucose blood testing strips
- One touch strip ejector
- Easy-to-Read screen
- Back light with auto-off mode
- Store up to 1,000 tests
- One touch button
- Portable / Travel size
- Ketone readings in mmol/L
- Glucose readings in mg/dL
- Has an adjustable date & time function
Keto Recipes • Keto Information • Keto Resources • Keto Guides
Find out if your Keto Recipe kicked you out of ketosis - You only know if you test!
How to test
When to test
Using your Keto-Mojo Meter
Using your lancet device
View our full library of how-to videos!
WE ARE WITH YOU FOR LIFE
We stand by you and our meter. Learn more about our lifetime value.
LEARN MORE ABOUT YOUR GKI
What exactly is GKI? Plainly put, GKI, or the Glucose Ketone Index, is a simple formula that tracks the ratio of blood glucose to ketones as a single value.
The GKI gives you a better overall view on your metabolic status and state of ketosis because its calculation takes into account the variables and thus normalizes them, resulting in a more accurate, stable picture of your status.
TRACK AND IMPROVE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
Helping to maximize your performance.
ACCURATE TESTING FOR MEDICAL USE
Monitoring for your health related goals.
HEALTHY LIVING AND A KETOGENIC LIFESTYLE
For mental acuity and energy.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 6.25 x 2.25 inches; 9.59 Ounces
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : December 15, 2017
- Manufacturer : KETO-MOJO
- ASIN : B0789G8KTG
Best Sellers Rank:
#53,432 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #65 in Blood Glucose Monitors
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This review is long but if you are purchasing this you definitely should read it because I wanted to let others know of some issues that I had with testing at first. Some were my own fault and a couple were mistakes in the manual that I found.
I had a couple error codes when I started testing, one that showed my strip expired and one that said it was a used strip even though it wasn't. Oh, and one that I couldn't figure out at first, it said E-F. Turns out, that means that I didn't get enough blood to suck up into the strip. I got them all figured out now. The expired thing was because I accidentally set the year wrong when I first set up the meter. So I went back and reset that to the right year and fixed that. And the used strip one was because I wasn't waiting until the meter was ready to start the test. You have to see the blinking blood drop on the meter first.
I went to their site and got most of this figured out by watching the videos there. (probably should have done that first) And for one problem I contacted their customer support people who were super helpful and friendly. (at least the one I chatted with)
I found a mistake in their manual too. It says that the strips need to be used in 30 days, but the side of the container says they are good for 6 months after you open them. I contacted their customer support and they let me know the 6 mo is correct and if you don't open it, it's 18 months from when they make them.
One last important thing, I threw away the thing they call the code chip by accident. It came with my ketone strips but I didn't see it there in the box with the instructions. The good news is I figured it out right away and grabbed it back out. You need that to use once with your new box of ketone strips, it makes them more accurate.
Additionally, reposting tips from KM customer service:
Tips to help with accuracy.
1. You need to wash your hands thoroughly before each test. Alcohol wipes as well. There are many things on your hands that can contaminate a test for example: dust, skin creams and especially if you are using MCT oil or exogenous ketones, those will throw a test way off.
2. Once the alcohol is dry, wipe away the first drop of blood (not with the alcohol, but a fresh tissue or sterile swab) and test with the second. The first drop will likely be diluted with the alcohol even if it's dry.
3. If you are doing multiple tests on one drop, we've found that once the blood starts to coagulate, the readings can shift. Also, it isn't unusual for the tests to vary a little. Also, keep in mind that when meters are tested for accuracy they are tested 100 times. The accepted tolerance is determined from 100 tests, not 2, 3 or even 10.
Tips for when to test for consistency.
1. Test before you break your fast to get a good baseline of what is in your blood.
2. Test at a similar time each day if you can to keep the results more consistent.
3. If you test after eating specific foods, test at a similar time interval. For example: 40, 80 or 120 minutes after the meal.
4. Keep in mind that rarely will something you ate today affect your ketone readings the same day. Usually it takes a day or so for that to register. It's different for glucose readings, those will spike within 30-90 minutes usually. The exception to the ketone readings would be exogenous ketones, those can affect ketone readings within 30-90 minutes.
5. Remember that exercise also can affect your measurable ketone levels.
6. Keep in mind, with ketones, bigger numbers are not always better. A reading of 4 or 5 isn't better than a reading of 1 or 2. A high reading could mean that your body is very good at producing ketones, but possibly your body isn't great at using them yet. Usually once you are fat adapted, you will rarely see those high numbers but you are doing great! Everyone is different, if you are in the zone, you are doing well.
Disappointing... now that I discovered this kind of by accident (who typically tests twice) it’s too late to return or even exchange the device since I bought it March 6th.
Anyone else have this happen??
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.