- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
KetoSports KetoForce Dietary Supplement, 16 Fluid Ounce
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Beta Hydroxybutrate (BHB), Potassium, Water, Citric Acid, and/or Sodium Hydroxide.|
|Material Feature||Sugar Free|
|Item Weight||1.3 Pounds|
|Unit Count||1.00 Count|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3 x 2 x 4 inches|
About this item
- Pure Ketones No Stimulant No Flavors No Sweeteners No Fat No Carbohydrates No Protein No Cholesterol.
- Improves focus, mental performance,controls appetite,weight loss,energy & athletic performance.
- Increases the levels of blood ketones (BHB and AcAc) for 2-3 hours after ingestion.
- Each bottle contains 16 ounce / 480 ml - approximately sixteen 30cc servings.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KetoForce is pure, unadulterated (BHB) ketones. No stimulant. No flavors. No sweeteners.
Biologically, ketones have always been present in the human body. The body begins ketone production during periods of starvation or carbohydrate depletion. Today’s typical eating habits of overfeeding and carb dependence have stifled natural ketone production and prevented many people from realizing the numerous benefits of ketosis. However, the popularity of the ketogenic diet has exploded recently, and along with it have products that deliver ketones via supplementation. Such products are referred to as exogenous ketones, or ketones that are made outside of the body. Exogenous ketones allow users to elevate blood ketone levels without undergoing drastic dietary restrictions. As a result, exogenous ketones represent an increasingly convenient way to achieve the therapeutic benefits of ketosis...and this is the OG. KetoForce was the first ketone supplement EVER to market. No stimulants, no flavors, no lactose or animal byproducts, just pure ketones in a bottle. This can be mixed and used in various supplement, diet and active applications.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
1. For Diet Use: Use ketone supplements during transition from a carbohydrate to a ketone metabolism to fight ketoflu or to simply stave off hunger.
2. For Pre-workout Use: Use your ketone supplement 30 minutes before time of greatest demand. Since ketone levels peak at around 45 minutes and remain elevated for two to three hours, take dosing based on timing of highest need, i.e. beginning of workout, for energy to start vs end of workout, when you may be winded. We recommend taking one dose pre-workout and then mixing a 1/2 to full dose into the beverage you consume during your workout, as needed if your workout exceeds one hour.
3. For Ultra and Endurance Event Use: Use your ketone supplement both before and intra event. Since ketone levels peak at around 45 minutes and remain elevated for two to three hours, we recommend taking one dose pre-workout and then mixing another 1/2 to full dose into the beverage you consume during your workout. If you are an athlete not seeking keto-adaptation, you can also stack with a super starch, such as UCAN. This allows ketones to be used as energy first (the body uses these first, as they are the preferred source of energy) and then the super starch, or glucose source for secondary energy. We have a lot of triathletes, cyclists and ultrarunners who stack supplements in this way.
4. General Ketone Use/Focus: All exogenous ketone products induce ketosis within 10-20 minutes and keep blood ketone levels elevated for 2+ hours after
consumption (depending on energy expenditures). KetoCaNa and KetoForce can be utilized up to three times daily. KetoBlitz may be used up to four times per day.
5. Tips for Dosing: If you experience GI distress with the first use, this is normal and goes away within 2-3 uses. If this concerns you, or persists, please use a ½ dose and scale up to a full dose as tolerance increases.
The Keto Brand That Started It All...
KetoSports offers a complete line of ketogenic and low-carb support products, allowing you to experience the benefits of ketone-based energy and performance.
It's time to upgrade.
This product is manufactured in the USA and is:
- Paleo and Keto Friendly
- Lactose Free
- Contains NO Animal byproducts
- Gluten Free
- NO Artificial Colors or Flavorings
- NO Preservatives
11.7 grams of BHB delivered on demand.
Suggested Use: It is suggested that this product be consumed during the initial stages of a ketogenic diet (three times a day for first 2-3 days) to accelerate ketosis and ease metabolic transition. It can be consumed once a day once ketosis has been achieved for help with ketosis maintenance. The product may also be consumed prior to high intensity aerobic exercise to enhance performance, especially for those on a low carb/ketogenic diet.
This product has an alkaline pH 10-11 so it is best mixed with an acidic beverage (i.e. diet lemonade, grapefruit juice, etc) prior to ingestion.
One bottle contains 480 mL or approximately sixteen 30cc servings. This product can be used up to three times per day.
Warning: Those not acclimated to ketone or MCT supplementation may experience GI upset with the first use of such products. These symptoms subside rather quickly and are usually completely absent within two doses.
We can't wait to serve you!
We invite you to browse our line, read the research and check out some of the most effective ketone supplementation on the market.
Stay Ketone Powered, Friend.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3 x 2 x 4 inches; 1.3 Pounds
- Item model number : PTN1010/929/1501
- Date First Available : March 3, 2015
- Manufacturer : KetoSports
- ASIN : B00U7R6Z1E
- Best Sellers Rank: #221,463 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medicine, if you are unaware of your current medical condition or if you have any pre-existing medical condition.The product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Beta Hydroxybutrate (BHB), Potassium, Water, Citric Acid, and/or Sodium Hydroxide.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It adds up to approx 1oz of fluid. I drink it, it takes just fine, and I'm off the races.
It helps suppress appetite, and if I take it 30 min before bed, I sleep more soundly.
Great stuff - easy to take.
If you mix ketoforce with equal parts apple cider vinegar it completely nutralizes the ph (which also makes the acv really easy to drink). Dilute that mixture down with about 8oz of water and you're right in ketosis. Just gotta keep with the diet itself and its relatively smooth sailing.
For me it's been helpful after nights I've had a beer or just plain ate carbs. Super easy and worth the price.
By Just_a_guy on May 24, 2017
The brine taste will disappear. I use this first thing in the morning and as a pre-workout.
I've tried all the other brands, but since I'm staying away from stevia, erythritol, xylitol etc, I'm sticking with this brand.
As other reviewers state, I don't buy this for the taste but for results..
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.