|Digital List Price:||$4.99|
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $12.99 (100%)
Ketogenic Diet: Do's And Don'ts For Beginners: How to Lose Weight and Feel Amazing Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
- File size : 4361 KB
- Publication date : November 21, 2016
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 43 pages
- ASIN : B01NA9K0F7
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- Language: : English
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #7,544 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The book is only 33 pages - I guess I should've realized that in the table of contents. My bad.
2. The grammar is atrocious. Was there an editor? I'm guessing this was self-published.
3. All the book does is talk about how great the ketogenic diet is and how it will work for you. The only scientific statements are that the liver will convert fat into ketones and then we will burn those instead of glucose from carbs. THAT IS IT!!!
4. What are we supposed to eat? Ummm - maybe a list or two of these things?
5. Was this a 2nd grade book project? No seriously - buy it and read it - you'll agree.
Ugh - I would really like my money back on this one - I couldn't even get through the whole thing (and that's sad if it's only 33 pages). Why does this exist!?!
Seriously though - do yourself a favor and DO NOT BUY THIS BOOK! Waste of money, waste of time and do not listen to those other reviews (unless in fact I did get the wrong book , despite the fact that the cover is the same).
Top reviews from other countries
Recommend for beginners but not comprehensive enough as a complete guide
Large type widely spaced so it is not much more than a trivial pamphlet
No depth or detail and not at all helpful
Do not buy
Badly written, general information you can find on the internet.