- Shipping Weight: 4.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000G6Q4GM
- UPC: 084114109330
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #559,037 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Kettle Chips Spicy Thai, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
- The original all natural, hand cooked potato chip.
- Ginger with ATTITUDE
- No Stuff : No trans fats, no MSG, no artificial whatchamacallits.
Customers Also Shopped For
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
One negative is the 24 bags you get with this order. Because this chips is so different, it is not something you can eat over and over. After a few bags, you need to take a break from them for a while. If you have a large family, this would be perfect.
Don't bother if you really want the complex taste of Thai. These are overwhelming ginger tasting. The MEXICAN chiles add heat. What happened to using Thai chiles which are readily available?
What am I going to do with all the bags of this disappointing product? They are fresh and come in a sturdy bag.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These chips should just be renamed Ginger chips. The flavor of raw ginger overwhelms any other flavor that could possible be in these chips. They lack any sort of heat.Published on October 23, 2011 by Stephen
I recently bought these. They were burnt and the only thing I could taste was burnt chip and ginger. Out of the three bags I bought, only 1 was not burnt. Read morePublished on May 14, 2009 by Jean Visnefski
My absolute favorite chip. Perfect blend of spicy and sweet flavors. Nice ginger kick. A large bag of these doesn't last an hour in our house.Published on January 31, 2009 by Janna Kregoski
This is my favorite chip, hands down. Just like when you eat Thai food, you can taste all of the different flavors. This chip has a little spice to it, but it's not too strong. Read morePublished on September 5, 2008 by Hutch