Consider these available items
Chicken Bone Broth Soup by Kettle and Fire, Pack of 1, Keto Diet, Paleo Friendly, Whole 30 Approved, Gluten Free, with Collagen, 7g of protein, 16.2 fl oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Why Bone Broth? With so many remarkable health benefits, why aren’t more people taking advantage of this all-in-one superfood? Bonebroth has been shown to be one of the best things for; Healing a leaky gut; Overcoming food intolerance and allergies; Improving joint health; Reducing cellulite; Boosting the immune system. Our broth is slow-simmered, nutrient-rich & takes 10 to 20 hours to make. Made with collagen-rich chicken feet and bones, & slow simmered with organic herbs and vegetables.
- What's In Our Chicken Bone Broth? Organic chicken bones and feet (which add extra collagen). 10 grams of protein per serving. 6 grams of collagen per serving. A full range of organic vegetables like celery, roasted poblano pepper, onions, garlic, herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary, basil), organic spices, sea salt. We've also added some apple cider vinegar (which extracts even more nutrients from the bones)
- A Source of Minerals & Nutrients: Broths contain minerals in forms that your body can easily absorb: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, silicon, sulphur and many more. They contain glucosamine, the compound sold as pricey supplements to reduce inflammation, arthritis and joint pain. Studies also show that bone broth helps boost the immune system and heal disorders like allergies, asthma, and arthritis. This is thanks to the high levels of proteins (like collagen) and amino acids present.
- Slow Simmered Bone Broth from Real Bones: Made from real bones and long cook times. Most store-bought broth (often labeled “stock”) from the grocery store uses a mash of bone paste or poor-quality cuts of meat and cooks their broth at high temperatures. This results in a watered down, non-gelling broth that's missing the amino acid and protein benefits of a real bone broth. In fact, next time you're at the grocery store, check the ingredients panel as many of these "broths" don't even use bones.
- Shelf Stable Bone Broth Ready To Eat Meal On the Go: We like to drink a mug of it, just like you would coffee or tea. In fact, warming up a cup of broth and adding a pinch of salt to taste is a great way to start your morning—try drinking 8 ounces a day, every day. Of course, you can use it in recipes wherever it calls for broth or stock, or turn it into a base for your favorite soup. It will stay good in the fridge for 7-10 days. The carton has a shelf stable life of two years.
- Slow simmered for 20+ hours
- 10 grams of protein per serving, perfect for Paleo, keto or low-FODMAP eaters
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO, Organic, Dairy-free and Soy-free
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Each carton of bone broth contains about 2 servings (16.9oz) of collagen-rich goodness.If you're new to bone broth, we recommend drinking 4-8oz a day, at least 3x per week to experience all the benefits. We recommend ordering 6 cartons to start with. Our broth is made with the following premium ingredients: Chicken Bone Broth (Filtered Water, Organic Chicken Bones, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar), Chicken Broth, Organic Celery, Organic Roasted Poblano Pepper, Organic Green Pepper, Organic Onion, Organic Carrots, Organic Garlic, Organic Scallions, Organic Tomato Puree, Organic Herbs (Parsley, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil), Organic Spices, Sea Salt.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.5 x 3.6 x 1.8 inches; 1.01 Pounds
- UPC : 741187915649
- Manufacturer : Kettle & Fire
- ASIN : B06WD6L4Z6
Best Sellers Rank:
#226,123 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #206 in Packaged Chicken Broths
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also ordered the beef bone broth and I can't wait to give it a try and experiment with different recipes. Paleo ramen here I come.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.