KettleWorX Ultra 5 Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The complete KettleWorx Ultra system includes 10 DVDs, training in 200 unique exercises, and over 12 hours of personalized KettleBell instruction.
- KettleWorx Ultra starts with the "Six Week Body Transformation" ... an easy, step-by-step program that guides you week by week through 6 weeks of personal training on 4 Main DVDs: Intro, Cardio, Core, & Resistance.
- Also includes the following bonus DVDs ... The Ultimate Body Collection on 4 DVDs as well as Fast Abs & Fast Fat Burn.
- KettleWorx Ultra 5 includes: A 5-pound KettleWorx Premium Kettlebell Plus Fat Free in 42 - a 6 week healthy eating guide (e-Book format).
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I was diligent with the exercise and my own diet plan, so I definitely saw an improvement in muscle tone, became more leanly muscled and lost weight. Since I had no experience working with kettleballs, this was a good basic workout plan.
Trainer does NOT work both sides uniformly in all the exercies. Because many of the exercies were clearly copied from disk-disk and week to week, the same uneven workout continues. For example, the "half get-up" (which is supposed to be the most effective exercise in the set--according to the trainer) gets 3 reps on the first side, then 6 or 7 on the opposite (I stopped following him and counted on my own or I'd give you the exact number). This happens with several different exercise. There is no execuse for this kind of bad editing.
Caveats:(1) If you have knee problems and shoulder problems, I'd start with something else and be ready to modify exercises if you have problems once you use KettleWorx. There is a lot of squatting in the program.
(2) Early stage workouts are quite repetitive. Once you get to around week 4, then you start to see some variety.
(3) If you need high intensity, significant variability in your workout,...you probably won't be happy.
I plan to continue to use the dvd's off/on as I change up workouts again. I've been using 1 and 2 lb weights to work up to the 10# ball.
PROS: Decent product for beginners who need low impact lifting.
Unfortunately this is the only good thing I can say about the product.
CONS. and there are alot!
1. The warmup. Lifters and atheletes know that stretching and wrming up prevents 90% of injuries. The warmup in the videos is in a word horrible, move a weight to the left to the right overhead and done. 2 minutes of warmup. There is no stretching what so ever. So for the novice who has never picked up a weight or for a grandparent needing to work on strenghting, stretching is essential, you gent nothing close to a decent warmup, which will lead to injury, even if only working with a 5 lb kettlbell.
2. The workouts. Part of starting any training routine is the understanding of proper body position. Your guide in the video mentions nothing about how to properly squat, which you will do alot of. When squating, your knees should not break the plane of your toes. Failure to do so WILL result in abnormal knee strain or injury.
3. Choosing an appropriate weight, Everyone want to see how macho they are and do a ton of weight. The video series does nothing to help you choose the best weight for you.
4. My favorite. Consistency. The videos fail miserably with consistemcy, you will work the left side for 13 reps and the right side for 5. Really?
5. Cut and Paste. through out the whole video series you will observe that the warmup and cool down is identical in every video, be it core, resistence and cardio. Also you will notice that the 2nd and 3rd sets are just the first set spliced into the appropriate place.
6. Cooldown. Even more important than the warmup is cooldown.Read more ›
The "program" may be worth another 5 or 10 bucks no more - IF they got it right. But they haven't. I just watched a promotional video for KettleWorx. They were demonstrating the kettlebell swing, which is the single most fundamental kettlebell exercise. And they got it completely wrong! A kb swing is a back-of-the-body exercise, using the hamstrings - similar to a deadlift. These guys/gals were doing squats for the swings - using the quads!
Maybe that sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo to you, but what it boils down to is that the "instruction" for which they are charging $60 is totally wrong and could even get you injured.
It's a shame that a company could spend this much on marketing and nothing to ensure that the product they're selling is actually correct. You don't need to throw away your money. There are better and cheaper books and videos on Amazon, e.g. Enter the Kettlebell, and even lots of quality free stuff on youtube.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kettle bells are great for building muscle. Correct form is critical for preventing injury.
This guy's form isn't the best, so he doesn't really harp on correct form in... Read more
I decided to do week 1 twice before moving up to week 2, it was a great choice for me seeing I hadn't worked out in awhile. Read morePublished on October 1, 2012 by Jessie
After months of no results at my (traditional) gym, I decided to mix it up with kettlebell workouts at home. Read morePublished on August 26, 2012 by Christine Creager
I bought Kettleworx 4 weeks ago, and I swear to you I am already seeing a big difference! I have never, ever had any muscle strength in my arms, I was the girl who would do two... Read morePublished on June 29, 2012 by MrsAtkins
Okay I know lots of people who reviewed this complained on the cut and paste format. No doubt that might bug me if I ever get finished with exercise DVD number one. Read morePublished on April 10, 2012 by Virginia M. Oman
I like the idea of this workout, but it is hard for me to work out at home even though it is only for 20 mins. I have kids so it is easy for me to get distracted and move on. Read morePublished on March 22, 2012 by Amber Oschwald
This product was so pourly put together. I liked the excercises but the quality of this product is bad. I don't know who the the producer was but I could have done a better job. Read morePublished on November 10, 2011 by Elizabeth DeGrave
The Kettleworx is a great product. So far I love it, and I can't wait to start seeing the results.
It keeps me motivated!