4-Year Fitness Equipment Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Kettler Home Exercise/Fitness Equipment: Montana Stair Stepper
|Price:||$499.00 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Informative LCD training computer provides workout data feedback of time, step rate, steps per workout unit, energy consumption, total height climbed, room temperature and pulse rate
- Recovery heart rate feature allows for workouts with fitness grades from 1 to 6; Features textured anti-slip footplates to ensure safety
- Heavy-duty hydraulic piston cylinders have easy-to-adjust resistance settings from 1 to 12 to increase or decrease tempo as well as adjust for users of different weights
- Ergonomically shaped handlebars with durable rubber grip surfaces guarantee safe exercising, even in different and unusual positions
- Includes infrared earlobe clip heart rate sensor and built-in floor levelers to level unit even on uneven surfaces; Weight capacity of 250 pounds
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Kettler Home Exercise/Fitness Equipment: Montana Stair Stepper is a great option for improving one’s muscular and cardiovascular health. The informative LCD training computer provides workout data feedback such as Time, Step Rate, Steps per Workout Unit, Energy Consumption, Total Height Climbed, Room Temperature and Heart Rate. The recovery heart rate feature allows for workouts with fitness grades from 1 to 6. The stepper features textured anti-slip footplates to ensure safety while climbing. Heavy-duty hydraulic piston cylinders have easy-to-adjust resistance settings from 1 to 12 to increase or decrease tempo as well as adjust for users of different weights. Ergonomically-shaped handlebars with durable rubber grip surfaces guarantee safe exercising, even when in different and unusual positions. The Kettler Home Exercise/Fitness Equipment: Montana Stair Stepper includes an infrared earlobe clip heart rate sensor and built-in floor levelers to level the unit even on uneven surfaces. The stepper has a weight capacity of 250 pounds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The display readout is a little difficult to read, and it is in German. It reads kilojoules in energy expenditure so you need to know your conversion for calories. I also had to reposition the magnet on the left step to get the computer to read properly.
Overall it is a great buy. It seems like it will last for years, well built, and sturdy. It actually makes stair stepping exercises kind of fun since it is such a great machine.
The only thing is the timer is in German
But I don't care the stepper is height Quality
Amazon will always make sure your satisfied I feel
PROS : takes up very little floor space in our small home gym, very quiet and stable with minimal maintenance required. It is important to clean it regularly to prevent dust accumulating on the moving parts and sweat build up on the foam handle bars. My husband weights 105Kgs and he has no problems with it, no shaking or moving about when he is on it. It is easy to move though, just tilt forward and roll. We don't shift it around a lot just occasionally for cleaning the floor or packing it for our next transfer. The design of the handle bars allow for a couple of positions, straight or bending forward to target the glutes a bit more. The pedals are high off the ground so ample range of motion for both of us. The foot rests are roomy and comfortable. The electronic display works just fine; I just look at it to check the elapsed time.
CONS : The resistance is a bit difficult to control in cooler weather! In Africa I could never work on level 12 for longer than 10 minutes as the resistance was almost nil and I had to "pedal" like mad just to keep the foot rests above ground. Now, the weather here being colder, our gym is around 20C most days and the pedals are extremely stiff. I can barely make the pedals move up and down therefore not getting my heart rate up and possibly developing a hernia! The only solution I found is to get my husband on it for 20 minutes and then take my turn! By then the pistons have warmed up and they move a lot easier. Once they warm up though, you start to smell the lubricant at the front of the machine. I have no idea if this stuff it toxic so I have a fan nearby and the window open to make sure there is sufficient air circulation.
So all in all, a good quality piece of home equipment for the price ... with some drawbacks!