Kettler Champ 3.0 Outdoor Table Tennis Table with Outdoor Accessory Bundle
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied table tennis table
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 3 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes: 2 x Kettler HALO 5.0 Outdoor Table Tennis Rackets, 2 x 6-pack of 3 Star Balls, and Kettler Premium Outdoor Table Tennis Cover. Table Tennis Table Dimensions: 108in L x 60in W x 30in H / Folded Dimensions: 26.25in W x 64.75in H x 72in L.
- Playing Surface: 7/8in Thick Absolutely Weatherproof Sealed Aluminum Composite Tournament Top with Proprietary ALU-TEC Climate-Control Underside that Controls Expansion and Contraction Due to Weather Changes
- Tournament Lines are Smooth and Even with Playing Surface. Unique Water Based Paint and Topcoat are UV, Scratch and Fade Resistant / Certified True Tournament Bounce for Unmatched Quality and Performance
- All four edges of each top half internally supported by square aluminum tubing. All outer edges are protected and supported by a 1.5in aluminum apron. Apron design cradles table top to resist warping
- The Champ Series is easy to assemble and comes backed by the manufacturers 5-year warranty. Patented SAFETY-Track folding mechanism provides smooth and reliable folding. Patented Safety-Fold with Dual Lock Safety to prevent unintended opening or closing of table. Easy to Assemble.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Kettler Champ 3.0 Outdoor Table Tennis Table with Outdoor Accessory Bundle
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Dazadi||Cornilleau USA||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||60 x 108 x 30 in||11.42 x 8.07 x 1.57 in||60 x 108 x 30 in||61.02 x 72.05 x 29.53 in||60 x 108 x 30 in|
The German made Kettler Champ 3.0 Outdoor Table Tennis Table is a world class table loaded unique and safe specifications. It features a sealed aluminum composite non-glare tournament top built to be absolutely waterproof even under the toughest conditions. This resilient game table includes a UV and fade-resistant topcoat and certified tournament bounce as well as an amazing 1.5in thick aluminum apron that ensures the table top will not warp. Patented locking mechanisms offer improved security and trouble-free use. The German engineered Champ 3.0 also features 2.5in swiveling transport wheels with integrated locking systems for safety and ease of movement. The true playback feature offers the opportunity for warm up or solo play and the patented space saver technology allows for easy transport and compact storage. The Champ series easy to assemble and comes backed by the manufacturers 5-year warranty. It also includes an attached racquet and ball holder designed into the side of the table for your convenience. The Kettler Champ 3.0 Outdoor Table Tennis Table unites rigid German construction with innovative design for superior, long-lasting performance. Includes 2 x Kettler HALO 5.0 Outdoor Table Tennis Rackets, 2 x 6-pack of 3 Star Balls, and Kettler Premium Outdoor Table Tennis Cover.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The extra features of the more expensive versions might have been nice to have, but this table rocks and meets all our needs.
One note--the package we ordered said it would include two six packs of 3-star balls, and instead came with 1 six-pack of 1-star balls. The vendor sent the correct ones quickly.
There are many reviews talking about how hard the setup is--I did it by myself in about 2 hours. It would have been much easier to have a second person for the part where tabletops get lifted into place, but it was doable. I am an experience wrench and so was perhaps able to anticipate some of the sticking points, but overall the directions were average and I thought the setup was much easier than reviews led me to believe. My only trip-up was that I missed a loose sheet they added into the instructions (an error correction) that has you leave out spacers between the wheels to the locks will engage--I did have to disassemble the wheels and remove the spacers after the fact. Other than that, it all went together first try. I will also add that you can over tighten the bolts/screws that hold the grey end panels on below the net--with too much tension, these will cause the red locking levers to bind, and this would allow the table to fold/unfold without you intending it to happen. This could be dangerous if small kids were pulling on the closed table, but for that matter, the whole table could fall over on them even when properly locked. After adding these panels, test the red locks and be sure they move back and forth freely, such that they snap back into position when the table opens or closes.
Enjoy the table, it's fabulous!