- Shipping Weight: 23.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001J4KWRM
- Item model number: KT902-129
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,250,520 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Kettler El Toro Boys Bike (12-Inch Wheels)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Front and rear painted metal fenders
- Non-slip oversized platform pedals
- Metal chainguard for added security
- Fully adjustable and removeable training wheels
- Recommended for ages 2 to 5
Customers also shopped for
Discovering the joys and adventures of the outdoors is fun and safe with the Pulse by Kettler� El Toro training bicycle. This dynamic bike is sure to spark fond �first bike� memories that will be treasured forever. The El Toro sports stylish colors and all the cool features that little boys love - and best of all, parents will have peace of mind because they know the bike comes fully equipped with safety features. Removable training wheels, padded handlebar, rear coaster brake, sturdy BMX style frame and a enclosed chain are only the beginning to getting the kids off to a safe start. Pneumatic tires, front and rear reflectors, and sporty fenders make this bike a very cool ride. For a custom fit that ensures proper posture, the padded seat and handlebar are adjustable. Let the quest for inspiring escapades and adventurous journeys begin! Nobody�s tougher on bikes than little boys, but the Pulse by Kettler� El Toro is dependable, built to last and easy to ride. Our new Pulse by Kettler� bicycles, address the way Americans ride. We are certain that you will appreciate and enjoy the high-quality, lightweight components combined with a European �flair� that function in the real world. Our promise to you is years of satisfying bicycle riding and the support of a company who has earned its reputation as a leader in innovation .
Learning to first ride a bike has never been more exciting and simple with 12-inch Violet bike from Kettler. This kid friendly bike is sure to offer your child plenty of "first bike" memories that will be treasured forever. The Violet is full featured with adjustable handlebars and stems, rear coaster brakes, tough frames, and an enclosed chain to get your kids off to a safe start in their bicycling development. Air tires, a full set of reflectors, and sporty fenders makes this bike a very cool ride. For a custom fit that ensures proper posture, the padded seat and handlebars are adjustable. Nobody's tougher on bikes than beginners, but the 12-inch El Toro is dependable, built to last, and easy to learn to ride.
- 12-inch boy's bike
- Sturdy BMX inspired steel frame
- Hi-Ten painted steel fork
- 1-piece chrome plated steel crank and chain ring
- Single speed steel cassette
- Large anti-slip pedals with integrated reflectors
- Front and rear steel hubs
- Durable 12" painted steel rims
- Resilient steel spokes
- Heavy duty 12 x 2.1 BMX style tires
- Fully adjustable screen printed padded saddle
- Painted steel seat post with QR collar
- Steel hi-rise painted handlebar
- BMX "gooseneck" style stem with padding
- Painted steel headset
- Reliable rear coaster brake
- Front and rear painted metal fenders
- Durable painted steel chainguard
- Adjustable training wheels with slip resistant tread
- Recommended ages: 3-6 years old
- Dimensions: 35 by 19 by 26 inches (L x W x H)
- Weight: 22 pounds
- Age Recommendation: 3 to 6 years
- Weight Limit: 110 pounds
- Ships Assembled: Yes
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
the entire industry needs a wake up call when it comes to building kid's bikes. i am not sure why the bar is so low. but more importantly, with respect to weight. it is ridiculous. this bike weighs more than every single one of my full size road bikes.
it is a joke-regardless of the brand.