Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Keurig 119277 K250 Coffee Maker, Turquoise" and save 20% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Keurig 119277 K250 Coffee Maker, Turquoise
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A sleek and slim single-serve coffee maker. Includes 4 K-Cup pods, a water filter handle + 2 water filters, and a bottle of descaling solution to help extend the life of your brewer
- 40 oz. water reservoir allows you to brew 4+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill
- Brews multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes (4, 6, 8, 10 oz.) and brews a Carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods to give you more coffee when you need it (Carafe sold separately)
- Strength Control: A strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any K-Cup pod brew size. Compact Size. Dimensions-15 L X 9 W X 13.7 H inches
- A black and white touch screen makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute
- Dispense hot water only by opening and closing the brewer handle (without a pod), and selecting your desired brew size. A removable drip tray at the base of the brewer catches drips and makes for easy clean-up
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
K250 Coffee Maker A slim and sleek brewer
Can I adjust the size of my beverage?
Yes. When the system identifies the kind of pack inserted into the brewer, the brewer will automatically set itself to brew the pod at its optimized brew setting. Users are able to adjust the size to suit their individual taste preferences.
What are Keurig Plus Series brewers?
The Keurig Plus Series gives you the ability brew a cup, mug, or carafe at the touch of a button. The K200, K250, K425, K475, K525, and K575 brewers are all included in the Keurig Plus Series.
What is a K-Carafe pod?
These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig Carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee.
Can I brew more than once with the My K-Cup 2.0 filter accessory using the same coffee grounds?
For optimal flavor and taste, brewing more than once with the same grounds is not recommended.
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Black
Keurig K15 Single Serve Compact K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Platinum
Keurig 2.0 Brewer, K200, Black
Keurig K-Select K Coffee Maker, Matte Black
Keurig K475 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with 12oz Brew Size, Strength Control, and temperature control, Programmable, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||The Electronic Universe||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 9 x 13.7 in||9.8 x 13.3 x 13 in||6.9 x 10.7 x 10.8 in||15 x 9 x 13.7 in||11.6 x 9.2 x 12.5 in||10.43 x 13.63 x 13.45 in|
|Item Weight||7.5 lbs||12 lbs||8.75 lbs||7.5 lbs||7.35 lbs||13 lbs|
A Slim and Sleek Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker, the Keurig K250 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. With a strength control setting for a bolder brew, and multiple K-Cup, K-Mug, and K-Carafe pod brew sizes, you can customize your settings to get your perfect cup. Plus, an easy-to-use touch screen makes your brewing experience stress free. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K250 – and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in a variety of fun colors to complement any décor, and also compatible with the Keurig Plus Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This design is a real space saver, too. I don't have much counter space. It heats up quickly, too.
It's not perfect, of course, my only complaint--and it's not a big one--is I have to fill the water tank more frequently than a larger model. Ah, third world problems...
I would like to add, having read some other reviews; this pot has not refused one single k cup or pod or anything I have used. Also, if a certain coffee blend is too strong or weak; try another blend until you find the right one for you. There are hundreds of blends on the market. A sampler pack is good for that. Chances are the coffee you use now is in a k cup.
- Color....I'm fussy about my counters and I get tired of looking at so much stuff out on them. And if I must have the stuff out then I at least hope it's visually pleasing. The color options are great and they are true to the photo. My version, as pictured, looks the same in "real life"
- The height of the unit is perfect - just over 14" shut, needing about 16" to open and put a pod in
- The Kcups I already purchased all work - no nightmares of special codes etc.
- Allows for selection of different ounce mugs or a pot
- Electronic touch screen is responsive (thus far)
- Still makes that same brewing sound but not quite as obnoxious as past models
Did I mention the color? The truth is - it's the color that sucked me in - everything else is "extra"
This color (Sandy Pearl) is not "Pearly" as I expected. Basic beige. But it still looks good in my kitchen.