Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Keurig 2.0 Brewer, K200, Black" and save 13% off the $109.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Keurig 2.0 Brewer, K200, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 9 brew sizes (including carafe sizes)
- 40 oz. Water Reservoir
- Strength Control
- Black and White Touch Display
- Compact Size
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Keurig K250 Single Serve, K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with Strength Control, Black
Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Black
Keurig K200 Single-Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Keurig K-Cup In Room Brewing System, 11.1 x 10-Inches
Keurig K-Select K Coffee Maker, Matte Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Shiadora||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||15 x 9 x 13.7 in||15 x 9 x 13.7 in||9.8 x 13.3 x 13 in||15 x 9 x 13.7 in||10 x 7 x 11 in||11.6 x 9.2 x 12.5 in|
|Item Weight||7.5 lbs||7.5 lbs||12 lbs||7.5 lbs||7.2 lbs||7.35 lbs|
Keurig K2.0 K200 Brewer allows you to brew more with over 500 varieties from 60 plus brands available. Enjoy both K-Cup Packs and K-Carafe with the convienence and quality you expect from a Keurig brewer. Inxludes 1 water filter handle and 1 charcoal filter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Original review -
I found that this machine made a good cup of coffee and was easy to use with the capability to control the coffee strength. I found several good features, but several that I did not like and that these resulted in lowering my rating for the machine.
· Ability to control the strength of the coffee and to make cups of 4,6,8 or 10 ounces.
· The machine will also brew a 40-ounce pot of coffee, but you need a special carafe that is NOT supplied.
· According to the instruction the machine will also make hot chocolate, but I have not tried this feature.
· The machine comes with a charcoal filter to remove water impurities, thereby eliminating a source of variability and poor coffee.
· You need special K-cups that are made for especially this machine. According to Keurig there are other brands of coffee that make compatible cups, but not all cups will work, including those made for earlier model Keurig machines. (I understand that there are workarounds to defeat this feature of the machine, but I have not yet tried any. Also, see the comments section for a link to what is purported to be a refillable cup that will work with this model. However, I have not tried this refillable cup so I cannot vouch for its operation with this model Keurig.)
· While the machine makes 4,6,8 or 10 ounce cups of coffee, it is not setup for 12 ounces, which is what I usually brew.
· The machine does not come with the carafe that you need for a 40-Oz pot and other carafes will not work even if they physically fit into the machine because the carafe must engage a special interlock mechanism. While the manufacturer is well within its right to make such a design, I found it to be an obnoxious feature of the machine. Likewise, for the incompatibility of the k-cups made for earlier models.
· The k-cups are not refillable and I understand are not biodegradable, so being plastic will reside in your landfill for an unacceptably long time. (See the comments section for a third party refillable cup that is purported to work with this model.)
The fact that the manufacturer has chosen to prevent the use of older K-cups, refillable K-cups and other manufacturer’s carafes has led me to down-rate this machine to four-stars. Had it been otherwise I would have rated it higher.