Keurig My K-Cup 2-Pack Reusable Coffee Basket Mesh Filter for B30 B31 Mini B40 B50 B60 B70
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.01. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Reusable K-Cup coffee Mesh filter exclusive to the Keurig Home Brewing System
- Allows users to use their own gourmet ground coffee in a Keurig brewer
- Works in Keurig home brewers B30 B31 B40 B50 B60 B70
- Two mesh filters in one package
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Works in Keurig home brewers B30 B31 B40 B50 B60 B70. Two mesh filters in one package.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The filters were perfect but you need the filter holder too! Our mistake for sure. She now has extra filter baskets to use for years to come!
If you don't mind adding another 30 seconds to your coffee routine, then this will be a BIG money saver. Consider this: on average, most Keurig K-Cups average about $2.00 per cup...you're paying for selection and convenience that suits your coffee maker, which is why you bought it. However with a little extra effort, your cost per cup [once you buy these filters along with the "system"], is cut down to only $.08-$.10 per cup--you read the decimal points correctly---yes, as in 8 cents to 10 cents! For those who are economically minded, these filters along with the My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter set can be a big cost savings. I recommend their use. I have noticed that no coffee grounds end up in my coffee and it is a terrific way to still get the variety I want with the added expense. I truly recommend these filters with the system.
Hope this helps a newbie to Keurig.
I had best results ensuring that:
1) My piercing device (on unit) still had a good seal - this required finding a little plastic gasket to place around it.
2) Use a medium to coarse ground - anything finer would clog mine up and send water/coffee out all over the place.
3) I had best results by packing to the top or slightly shy of the top. If I tried 1/2 full or 3/4 full I would have a cup of grounds.
4) After use, I'd tip upside down on a paper towel. This allowed the coffee to dry out into a nice little mold that I could tap out that evening.
5) Once emptied, I'd rinse under hot water, scrub with a bristle brush (ensuring good flow through the mesh), then I'd leave soaking in 100% vinegar.
This got old after awhile, and now I'm back to the cups...
By appearance, these are identical to the originals. These let more "fines" through. Then the last couple of sips are chalky.