Keurig 35 B30 Mini Personal Single-Serve Brewing System, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Single-serve brewing system for gourmet coffee or tea
- Uses patented K-Cups; no messy grinding or clean up
- Brews an 8-ounce cup at a time; ready in less than 3 minutes
- 1-touch technology; variety pack of 10 K-Cups included
- Measures 11-1/2 by 10 by 13-1/4 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- The B30 is small, and brews a quiet cup of coffee(until the last few moments). Because of this it can pretty much fit anywhere she wants around the house so if she is sick of it in one spot, she can move it over to another w/o to much of a hassle.
- Very simple system. 1. Press top silver button to open the K-Cup slot. 2. Insert a K-cup or a custom cup with your coffee in it 3. Close the lid which opens the water compartment 4. pour in the amount of water you want it to brew with(This leads me to another positive) 5. Hit the BREW button and you are set
- You can vary the water. By having just a brew button if you want your K-Cup to produce 4oz of coffee instead of 6 all you do is just fill the back with 4oz of water. Simple as that. My mother loves a strong cup of coffee and having the ability to adjust the water helps her strengthen or weaken her coffee to taste.
- Very Durable. After over a year of constant use this little brewer keeps on ticking and brews a delicious cup of coffee as good as day one.
- Can brew multiple things. Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa etc. I've actually made hot cocoa just by putting the hot cocoa powder into a cup and having the B30 brew me hot water.Read more ›
Very easy to use and I have a freshly brewed hot drink of my choice whenever I'm in the mood. I love my little mini Keurig!
The first included coffee sample I tried went down the drain. I thought the taste was awful. However when I tried some Newman's special decaf I'd bought it was very good. It's obviously important to find a coffee that suits one's taste.
The temperature to me seems perfect, and I like things hot if they are meant to be consumed hot. The manual says to make sure it's the only appliance on a socket and ideally on circuit or it might not function well; this may possibly be behind variance in reported temps.
The manual also says the unit is for commercial as well as household use, which impresses me. It has a very sturdy presence. I gently stop the compartments before they pop all the way open to minimize strain on the latches. The speed and simplicity of use is a great pleasure. The coffee is far above average, and prep and cleanup are painless.
I tried an included tea sample yesterday (Bigelow Earl Grey). I didn't expect that I'd be using this machine to make tea. I love tea; I was taught to make a proper cup at my mother's knee, so to speak, and I didn't think the Keurig's method would work. I was really surprised to get a superior cup of tea. It also just presented unusually good peppermint tea from a teabag used in the My K-cup unit, which I bought through amazon for $8.99. This is much quicker than traditional tea brewing, and the finished tea is nice and hot.
It's enjoyable to take a break that really is a break with a cup of coffee or tea.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this Keurig from Sam's Club in 2009 and 7 years later it still works like new. I have not had to replace or maintain anything. All I do is clean it out periodically. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Anna Marie Friars
I received mine as Christmas gift, my son was living here at the time and we used his large one. Now that he has moved I pulled mine out and used it 2 times, this morning it will... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Lanita Estes
It got the job done but I would recommend upgraded to a version with a water reservoir.Published 22 months ago by Frank Mennone
Worked great for a year and a half, but too high maintenance. Spend extra and get the king. B70/75 that's the king.Published on May 7, 2014 by John Resch
The machine works fine but if you don't use k-cups (if you try to use the mesh filter) it's kind of a lot of workPublished on February 3, 2014 by David A. Senechal
Before we got the Keurig, I would be so embarrassed when we had company because I didn't know how to make coffee. Read morePublished on February 1, 2014 by Carol Klinefelter