Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System" and save 67% off the $299.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Keurig B60 Special Edition Brewing System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1500-watt single-cup brewing system for gourmet coffee, tea, or cocoa
- Uses patented K-Cups; no messy grinding or clean up
- Removable 48-ounce water reservoir; removable drip tray
- 3 brew-size options; 2-hour automatic shut-off; descale indicator
- Brewer requires 4 minutes of priming before being ready to use. See Product Manual below
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The Special Edition Brewing System is our mid-luxury home brewing system that offers a blend of styling and convenient features. The Special Edition features chrome accents, a blue, back lit LCD display and three brew size options. Programmable features include a Digital Clock, Adjustable Temperature and Auto On/Off. The 48-ounce removable water reservoir holds up to eight cups before refilling and for the removable drip tray allows for easy cleaning and the use of travel mugs.At initial set up, once the machine is filled with water, it will take approximately 4-minutes for the water will be heated. During the heating period the red light next to ‘HEATING’ on the LED Control Center will become illuminated. Once the water is heated, the red light will turn off and the Small Mug Button will flash. Press the Small Mug Button to start a cleansing brew. Pour the hot water into the sink. The Brewer may take 15 seconds to reheat water between brews during which time the red light next to ‘HEATING’ on the LED Control Center may be illuminated. When the water has heated, the red light will turn off. The one-time set-up process is now complete and you are ready to brew!
Top Customer Reviews
****Update**** My coffee arrived this afternoon from Keurig and all I can say is that you simply have to try the Timothy's Mocha Java K-cups. Outstanding! In my opinion it was worth waiting for and has completely redeemed Keurig for their P.O. Box shipping policy. They offered me 2 free 5-packs of K-cups too. I would change my rating to a 5 star if I could!
Google... Keurig won't dispense. People do tutorials on YouTube for how to fix. UNPLUG it You need a paper clip, we used a small finishing nail for lack of a paper clip and it worked. On our model there are 2 "needles" and 4 holes where the coffee comes out and you need to stick the ppclip in each of the holes. This solved our problems. Good luck.
1. Very expensive
2. Though I haven't had any problems with it yet, I am lead by most reviewers to expect some sooner or later
3. Eco-cups or whatever they're called don't really work that well with my usual, preferred ground coffee
4. Have yet to find any brand of "k-cup" that measures up to said usual brand of coffee. I like an espresso roast and have been consistently disappointed in every Keurig-ready product I have tried
I feel like I paid $$$ for a machine that makes a really hot, mediocre-tasting cup of instant coffee. It's convenient for those afternoons when I have a sinkin' spell and need a quick pick-me-up but when I want a good cup of coffee I do not turn to the Keurig, I use my Braun. My Braun rocks, btw, I have had it for a good 10 years and it is still chugging along.