Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

• Customer Reviews

on September 9, 2013
On first glance this k-cup assortment seemed like a good value. And maybe it was. Just depends on your expectations. I thought this would offer a wide variety of flavored coffees, teas, etc. We received 1 decaf regular coffee, 3 english breakfast teas, 2 hot chocolates (1 of these was irish cream), 2 apple ciders (both dried up and unusable), 3 cappachinos (2 caramel and 1 pumpkin spice), and 3 flavored coffees. All the other 17 k-cups were different kinds of (unflavored) regular or bold coffee. I will not purchase this variety pack again.
220 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on September 19, 2013
Received today! All the coffee was by the same name brand , not a variety which was what it said in the description, only 4 teas! very disappointed!
83 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 3, 2013
Should have listened to the other reviews. So, So assortment, (only 10 coffee) and arrived in the paperbag as others mentioned. Unfortunately, one of the kcups of some sort of berry energy drink had broken, and everything in the bag was sticky and covered with red powder.
I won't reorder.
132 people found this helpful
on September 20, 2013
Horrible, 1/2 of the cups were dried out, most were the cheap instant variety, they said not more than 2 of each kind. that is a fib as i got 6 of the instant carmel variety. you can buy the instant coffees at walmart for about 1/2 of the cost. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!
84 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon December 24, 2013
I bought this variety sampler for my parents, having bought them a Mr. Coffee K-Cup machine, for Christmas--without reading the reviews. Not like me. After reading the reviews, I figured I'd made a terrible mistake. I ordered something else and planned to return this sampler when it arrived. When it arrived, I found that it is NOT RETURNABLE, even though ordered from and shipped by Amazon. Oh no! So I opened it to have a look.
Ok, it came in a sturdy box, NOT in a paper bag. There were NO DUPLICATES. The box listed an expiration date of next April 14. No big deal. There are a lot of different brands worth exploring. Maybe they'll be great, maybe not. There are 12 regular coffees of various strengths. There are 3 decafs. There are 7 flavored coffees. There are 2 cappuccinos, both flavored. There's 1 cider mix, but who cares. And there are 5 teas, of various sorts. My rating is not based on the quality of the coffee. That's not the point here. But what I got is almost exactly what was promised, and not expired, so far as I can tell, and worth exploring. I think my parents will enjoy it.
5 people found this helpful
on November 15, 2013
Received all 30 in a brown paper bag. No spillage, no damage.
2 hot cider
2 decaf
1 mocha cocoa
1 Salted caramel cocoa
5 tea ( including green, chai black, decaf English breakfast and half/half black tea lemonade)
19 coffee (2 pumpkin spice and one pumpkin cappucino, 3 hazelnut, 1 french vanilla, 1 mocha nut fudge, 1 kahlua and the rest are kona/french roast/dark roast etc).

Very happy with assortment.
67 people found this helpful
on November 26, 2013
I really liked the variety that came in my pack! I was skeptical because previous reviews stated that they were shorted cups or the product was bad. I did notice that the ciders, cocos, and some non-coffee beverages do tend to be dryer than other flavors, but they seemed to work fine when I used them. I just shook them to help break up the granules inside a little bit, and then with the cocos and ciders, I opened the pack when it was done brewing & poured whatever contents that was left in my steaming cup for a boost of flavor. There usually wasn't a whole lot in the cup, which leads me to to believe that a lot of brands have the same quality for their non-coffee K-Cups. The packaging was fine. it came in a bag within a box. There was no way for damage & I received all 30 cups. The only thing I would've improved on, was the number of regular coffee cups in the selection. It doesn't seem like it's quite as much variety if you've got 9 kinds of regular coffee... Of course, I'm a fru-fru coffee drinker and love flavored coffee. I realize this is just a personal preference. In the future, I'd add more varieties of beverages, as well. But for someone who just purchases a Keurig & doesn't know their favorites, yet, this is a good way to go & more for your money than wasting $6 on a pack at the grocery store in which you may be uncertain.
on December 9, 2013
Every single cup in the assortment is decaf. Product description said "no more than 2 or 3 cups" would be decaf. Very disappointed.
11 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2014
I ended up looking into this particular sample bc of price. I was ok with getting a mix of things.. coffee, tea, cocoa, etc. and I was ok with not getting it in a beautifully wrapped gift box..

I was expecting to get a decent variety but what i got was a lot of one brand of coffee. They have a variety of flavors but its all by the same people, which I was not happy about. Not all coffee is created equal and no one wants to get a sucky coffee company and then have a whole batch of different cups from the same people that suck.

Also while the packaging wasnt stellar putting it in a paper bag resulted in some of the cups becoming smashed. I am unsure at this point if they are usuable and will fit properly inside machine. One probably will not be but the others I have been able to fix enough.

Overall, this product is like going to vegas.. you may score big, or you may score a little, or not at all. I would definitely in the future spend a little bit more to get a product with better reviews.
on December 30, 2013
I had my first k-cup of coffee at the beauty shop. I got to choose the coffee I wanted and the gal showed me how to insert
the cup. Wow! It's the fastest cup of coffee I've ever had and it was good. So I ordered a box of 60 from Bed, Bath and Beyond.
I like the variety and purchased a box for the kids for Christmas. I thought I had found a good deal later so ordered three
more packs--from a different site. Well, guess what--like others have said---they came in a paper bag--three (3) in fact. I was very disappointed and I will not order anything from Deals On Call again. The k-cups were taken from the original box and shipped,
like I said--IN A PAPER BAG.
I had my doubts about my first order from Bed, Bath and Beyond, but they were the best and the order came much sooner
than I anticipated. So thank you for your integrity and Happy New Year!