Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 23, 2016
Just make sure you follow the instructions and SOAK them, rinse them and re-rinse before using them. After doing this, and looking at the water in the mug, I was SO glad I didn't just pop them in! See pictures.

I hope this is Helpful to others who have bought, or will buy, these. They work, just rinse them first! (I soaked them for at least 10 minutes, then rinsed a few times until the water was clear).
review imagereview imagereview image
80 helpful votes
81 helpful votes
22 comments|Report abuse
VINE VOICEon October 26, 2017
My Keurig periodically tells me that I have to replace the water filters, and these OEM filters are exactly what is required. It really does make a difference to replace them on time, both for better tasting coffee but also for keeping impurities from getting into your lines. After all, you want your Keurig to last as long as possible.

I like this six-pack because it ensures that I'll have a filter ready to go next time my Keurig requires a change.

-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
on October 27, 2017
Received these today. They did not come in the Keurig box, as it clearly states they do. They came in 6 2-packs, wrapped in bubble wrap. And they are not the size filter that is indicated in the description; they are about half the size of what this description states. These are not Keurig Brand water filters. I gave them 2 stars because I believe they will still work, although they’ll have to be changed more often.
review image
on September 5, 2017
I considered purchasing the generic filters which were at a substantial cost savings but decided to go OEM based on the fact that soaking is required on the alternative. I only bother to change the filter about once a year so this pack will likely outlive the Keurig anyway.
on September 30, 2017
A great deal compared to the pricing at local retailers. I have found that it is imperative to use and regularly change filters in my Keurig. A great machine but will go down quickly if you have hard or heavy lime concentrate in your water supply.
on July 23, 2016
I had neglected to change my cartridges since I bought my Keurig new, so I invested in these filters. Easy to put in your Keurig. Then you can mark your calender for a 6-month replacement sort of like the Brita filters for your Brita water container. Recommend these, nice quality, very fast shipping.
on June 29, 2017
Factory pack, but seemed a bit "drier" to the touch when envelope first opened for use than those used from same company in the past. Did not affect flavor of water however, also use by date still valid.
on September 5, 2017
Received loose in bag rather than box packaging shown. Haven't tried in the Keurig yet but appear to be same size as that received with machine. Giving three stars initially but plan to update after first use.
on March 3, 2017
Keeps my well water filtered and my coffee tasting splendid.
2 helpful votes
on October 3, 2016
Great product, GREAT PRICE! I actually stopped using these filters, figuring that the Keurig would function just fine without them. The interesting thing is, you notice a tremendous taste difference when you use these filters as compared to when you don't use them. I would highly recommend this product and this seller. Seller shipped the product out quickly and received it promptly. Not to mention, you're getting 6 filters in this package for a third of the price you pay in store.

It's a product that keeps the Keurig in top notch condition and keeps the liquids coming out better tasting.