Other Sellers on Amazon
Keurig Coffee Descaler Cleaning Kit (16oz - 4 Uses Per Bottle) PLUS Charcoal Keurig Water FILTER - Concentrated Biodegradable Formula Made In USA For All Keurig 2.0 & 1.0 K-Cup Pod Coffee Makers
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.89 (16%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SIMPLY CLEANER COFFEE Don't neglect your coffee and/or espresso machine appliance keep your coffee maker running at "Optimum Brewing Performance" (O.B.P.) every time for taste and brew temperature consistency that results in a great cup of fresh, clean, hot java! Because clean coffee/espresso tastes so much better.
- SMART DESCALING PROCESS Java Clean is the ONLY descaler solution on the market to have natural yellow color dye added to formula so you visually know when the brewer descaling flush process has been fully completed. Yellow to clear means you are done descaling! All other competitor coffee descaler brands are clear color formulas giving no true visual indication for when a flush descale process is fully completed. Don't guess when it comes to descaling your coffee machine be exact and precise with Java Clean Universal Coffee Descaler + Cleaner!
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBLE COFFEE MAKER DESCALER (for all coffee machine brands) maintains and extends the appliance life of all coffee and espresso machines; from single cup coffee brewers, drip brewers, french press, pour-over coffee makers, coffee percolators to brands like Keurig, Ninja, Delonghi, Primula, Tassimo, Verismo, Nespresso, Hamilton beach, Cuisinart, Chemex, Capresso, Bunn, Aerobie, Krups, Mr Coffee, icoffee, Oster, AND MORE!
- MORE FORMULA FOR LESS with JAVA CLEAN (4 CLEANS IN 1 BOTTLE) Some descaler brands fall short with offering only single or double use cleanings per bottle at double the price. GET MORE FOR LESS with Java Clean! phosphate free, biodegradable (MADE IN USA)
- EXTEND & MAINTAIN COFFEE APPLIANCE LIFESPAN JAVA CLEAN simple descaling process is guaranteed to remove naturally occurring limescale buildup and/or bacterial deposits that can cause expensive coffee machine malfunctions and poor coffee taste inconsistency. Avoid permanent damage to your brewer system and keep your coffee machine brewing like new!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
DIRECTIONS: It is recommended to descale single cup brewers, espresso and traditional coffee machines 2x a month to avoid limescale build up.
1. POUR 1/4 bottle into water reservoir.
2. ADD water to fill reservoir.
3. FLUSH by BREWING reservoir 3X.
4. ENJOY A FRESH TASTING CLEAN CUP OF JAVA!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That's not including the decaf I'll drink in the morning or afternoon. Needless to say, I go through a LOT of coffee everyday. I had gone a while without really looking at the part of the coffee machine that holds the ground up coffee, so I never noticed the stuff that built up. Eventually, after noticing a decrease in the coffee quality (it almost seemed burnt) I decided to investigate.
I was both happy to find the problem, and somewhat horrified to see the black gunk that had accumulated. I tried cleaning it, but the filter had grooves that make it very difficult to really get everything out, and I soaked it in soapy water but it only did so much. So I followed this method of cleaning and soaking every couple of weeks, not even considering that there was another solution.
Then I was given an opportunity to review Java Clean and my jaw dropped at the sight of the product. That has absolutely nothing to do with the product itself, but rather that it seemed like such an obvious thing that I hadn't even considered.
A lot of innovations are born as a solution to a problem so it made sense that this cleaner would exist. It's possible that I had a bias simply because I was happy about the existence of the product, but I was extremely pleased with the results.
All you do is pour the cleaner into the area with built up residue, fill the rest up with water, and drain it a few times. While it didn't get everything out on its own, the successive hot water was able to wash it away with ease. I still have to clean the machine a couple of times a month, but it's a lot easier, and a lot more effective.
The only real con I have with this product is price. Yes it works better than soap water, but I'm not sure if it works well enough to justify buying a new bottle every two months (if you use 1/4th of a bottle each time, twice a month). The more I think about it though, I suppose it makes sense to spend the money for a good cup of coffee. Plus it worked great in my Keurig too.
This item was provided at a discount in return for an honest, unbiased review.
Most recent customer reviews
Was delivered quickly and really works!!