Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 129 reviews
on December 28, 2013
I cannot get a good cup of coffee from using my kcup. Either its too weak or i have grounds in my cup. I have tried Folgers medium roast that i was using before I bought my Keurig. I filled the my kcup up halfway and it was a very weak coffee, i then filled the cup all the way and got grounds in my cup of coffee. Its messy and leaves "caked up" coffee ground inside the filter. I dont like using it at all. I will only use it when i dont have any k cups. Its inconvenient to use and doesnt make a good cup of coffee.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 2, 2013
We started using this generic K-cup because of the convenience of having an extra filter when three of us are trying to get a cup of coffee at the same time. We noticed that the generic filter was leaking all over the coffee cup. We found out why. The lid on the generic unit does not fit tightly when the filter basket is placed inside. Our original one fits snuggly and does not leak. Not sure if this was just a fluke on that particular unit or if this is common, but I am reluctant to try another generic replacement filter at this time.
on May 27, 2015
Works well! Took a year of use before I bought another one. Easy to clean. Would recommend!
on December 4, 2014
Works okay. If the coffee you purchase or grind yourself is too fine or like powder it will clog and not get through the screen. The screen has started to fray a bit after normal use and washing, i have been extra gentle with it from the beginning as i thought that might happen. I purchased a similar product at kmart for a good price and use them both just to always have a back up.
on November 3, 2013
great to be able to use my coffee and not be bound to what the store carries in kcups varieties
on October 29, 2015
works well, better than buying the throw away filters for it.. i found that i like the actual reusable k cups btter than this beause this sometimes leaks as you have to take parts of your machiene out in order to use it
on September 22, 2016
Bought for my grandma who didn't want to use k-cups because they were too expensive. This did the trick and worked well with her keurig
on March 18, 2014
I fill it just below the level of the filter with my favorite coffee and it comes out just as good as the packaged cups. It will take a minute between cups as you clean the filter (save the grounds for the garden) and refill the filter, screw on the top and pop it back in the coffee maker. Landfills/recycle have nothing to process.
on February 5, 2015
on December 1, 2014
Works perfect on my Keurig.

Pro
Easy to clean.
Cheap.
You can use your own bean.

Con
Filter won't filter every single grind.

I'm happy with my purchase. Dropped 1 star due to filter not being filter out all grind.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.