Industrial Deals Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on October 2, 2013
We started using this generic K-cup because of the convenience of having an extra filter when three of us are trying to get a cup of coffee at the same time. We noticed that the generic filter was leaking all over the coffee cup. We found out why. The lid on the generic unit does not fit tightly when the filter basket is placed inside. Our original one fits snuggly and does not leak. Not sure if this was just a fluke on that particular unit or if this is common, but I am reluctant to try another generic replacement filter at this time.
on October 25, 2013
because there is NO filter at the top of the basket, the water hits the coffee and oozes out the TOP lid and well, no matter what makes a mess. Really disappointed in performance and taste. I ended up cutting little squares of paper towel to lay over the top of the coffee to keep this from happening.. yeah, I know, should not have to!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 29, 2015
works well, better than buying the throw away filters for it.. i found that i like the actual reusable k cups btter than this beause this sometimes leaks as you have to take parts of your machiene out in order to use it
on September 15, 2014
Makes a mess in the cup not a breeze to clean either. Bought this to try to save money on kcups but I don't really like having sludge in the bottom of my cup so it has sat in the cabinet since the day we bought it. Total waste of money.
on February 28, 2015
They work as good as the original equipment, in fact, they are much easier to get in and out than the original. Am very happy with them and would definitely buy again if needed in the future
on May 25, 2014
This works well to replace the one time use throw away K cups, saves lots of bucks if you are a big coffee drinker, you can even make this better if you use the disposable paper filters inside this, that also makes cleanup easier.
on December 28, 2013
I cannot get a good cup of coffee from using my kcup. Either its too weak or i have grounds in my cup. I have tried Folgers medium roast that i was using before I bought my Keurig. I filled the my kcup up halfway and it was a very weak coffee, i then filled the cup all the way and got grounds in my cup of coffee. Its messy and leaves "caked up" coffee ground inside the filter. I dont like using it at all. I will only use it when i dont have any k cups. Its inconvenient to use and doesnt make a good cup of coffee.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 31, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for a family member who just purchased a Keurig. They were very hesitant about getting a Keurig because the pods are very expensive. With this reusable replacement filter set they can use their other coffee and still save money.
on December 16, 2013
The item (3 pieces) came in a zip-lock bag. It didn't bother me. Everything fits together and mates well with my new purchase Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG5-001 by Keurig.

Not much else to say/answer about the product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This was the correct size filter set, just as what is listed in the description.
We had a bit of a time finding the right kind, but were glad to see the description lists the model numbers.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.