Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Keurig, Green Mountain Coffee, Dark Magic (Extra Bold), K-Cup Counts, 50 Count
- Tasting Notes: Spellbinding complexity. Deep, dark, and intense
- Product Details: This is a Dark Roast Coffee that is certified Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains 50 K-Cup packs, loose in a cardboard box
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- The K-Cup pack is a patented, airtight container that locks out oxygen, light and moisture while locking in freshness and flavor
- K-Cup packs are compatible only with Keurig K-Cup brewing systems
- Keurig Brewed has been dedicated to the art and science of bringing you the coffee you love, every time
- Kosher Certification: This product is certified kosher by the Orthodox Union
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
ABOUT GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE: A great tasting cup of coffee can give you a whole new perspective. It’s a moment to pause, reflect, and reprioritize. That moment is what inspires us to make coffee that benefits everyone it touches. From carefully sourcing and roasting the highest quality beans, to supporting small farms and protecting the environment, we focus on what’s important. That’s why we believe a good cup of coffee can change your day … but a great cup of coffee can help change the world.
INGREDIENTS: ARABICA COFFEE
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
Flavor: Dark Magic | Size: 50 Count
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I tested the Dark Magic blend on Keurig's small cup (5.25 oz) setting to capture the strongest flavor. It was a nice improvement from Green Mountain's Fair Trade Gingerbread I drank earlier in the week. Dark Magic is bolder than Tully's Coffee Kona Blend or Green Mountain Coffee Breakfast Blend but no more bitter.
If you need more caffeine, I recommend you add a SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shot.
In summary, I like "tres intense" roasts and Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic is the darkest I have found in the Keurig lineup. I will post an update should I try a stronger blend than Dark Magic. Rating: Four stars.
BTW: Here are other coffees I recently reviewed for Amazon:
5 stars: ...Read more ›
I opened the k-cups to find the 50 cup filters have a visible cross hatch pattern, as compared to a dense firm paper style. I used a microscope to see the difference in density, as well. The weave of the fibers of the 50 pack is not as closely bound.
The coffee granules are finer in the 18 cup, giving the coffee a different texture on the fingers. The 50 pack ground coffee appeared 50%-100% larger under the microscope.
I hope that Keurig can shed some light on my findings! I have photos I can submit. I notice amazon is out of stock, currently. Perhaps, Keurig is looking into the matter.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my favorite flavor of coffee. Everyone should give it a try - if you are into flavors.Published 3 hours ago by Janet A. Carey
Delicious. Blueberry + Coffee may sound bizarre... but once you try it, you will be hooked!Published 11 hours ago by Lawrence D. Weisberg