Keurig K-Cup In Room Brewing System, 11.1 x 10-Inches
|Price:||$69.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brews One 8-ounce Cup in under Three Minutes, Single-use Water Reservoir
- Mug Sensor - No Accidental Spills, No Glass Pots to Clean, Break or Crack
- Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
- No Coffee Grounds or Wet, Messy Filters
- Energy Savings Mode - Automatic On/Off Function
- Power: 700 watts
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I did run about 8 cycles through the system before making my first cup of coffee to avoid the "burnt plastic" taste I have read about in other reviews. I ran one of the cycles with distilled white vinegar instead of water.... This will help if you get the plastic taste.
Now as far as the complaints about not being able to use a reusuable filter like the "my k-cup".... I have read the only filter that will work with this system is the newest version of the SoloFill cup. It can be found here on Amazon. I ordered one and I should receive it next week. I will let you know if it does in fact work. I would love to be able to use my own coffee with this system.
Bottom line- If you are looking for a smaller cheaper alternative to the larger Keurig brewers, this will be perfect for you. Keep in mind it is a single serve brewer though and only makes 8oz cups where the other brewers have multiple cup size options.
Still loving this Keurig brewer.
Received the Solofill reusuable kcup today and it DOES work just fine with this machine. So if your looking for a reusuable cup instead of the one time use kcups, the Solofill works just fine!
I don't own this model of Keurig, but I've used it at a hotel for a few days. I'm looking to buy a small brewer like this for my office, and came across the reviews here. There are many good reasons not to buy the B130, most of which are just a good lesson in doing research before buying:
- On Amazon, it's called the "Keurig B130 DeskPro Brewing System". On Keurig's website it's called the "Keurig B130 In-Room Brewing System". Strange, huh? If you read the rest of the description from Keurig, this machine is clearly intended for use in the hospitality industry (e.g. in hotels), and not in the home.
When a company sells products for commercial/industrial use and products for home use, ALWAYS do your research before opting for the commercial/industrial items. As is the case with Keurig, companies usually have different warranties and customer service policies for each. Hence they may not honor the commercial warranty for an individual home or office user.
- Some reviews complain that the B130 brews slowly. Yes, it does. That's evident from the fact that Keurig's site lists it as consuming 700W of power. (By contrast, the similarly-sized Keurig MINI Plus Brewing System for home use consumes 1425W of power). Why is this important? If you want to heat 8 oz. of water, it will take roughly twice as long to do it using 700W of power vs. 1425W, all other things being equal. That's a matter of physics and not of product design.
Why did they sacrifice speed for lower power consumption? It's not to save money, because using 1400W for 2 minutes costs exactly the same as using 700W for 4 minutes.Read more ›
If you are considering the purchase of this unit, B130 DeskPro, NO NOT purchase it via Amazon unless you are prepared to spend considerable time and frustration attempting to resolve any issues, should the brewer fail within its warranty period.
Added 9:05 pm CDT, June 21, 2012: I just received the following message via Amazon's messaging system from the seller, Kitchenista:
We are sorry to hear about this but since it was shipped to you by Amazon.com you would have to deal with them directly.
Unfortunately we can't do anything from our end.
And there you have my unsatisfactory experience with Keurig and Wholesale Kitchen Inc. dba Kitchenista.
I will purchase another Keurig brewer, but locally, from a chain retailer who stands behind the products it sells. If I get another lemon, it'll go right back to the retailer...in person.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a Keurig! What more do I need to say?? This thing is awesome!Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's perfect for me. I only have one cup of coffee in the morning so I don't have to make a whole pot. Thanks.Published 3 days ago by Martha
I have owned several Keurig brewers. I have a K145 OfficePro at home. My parents have a B70 Platinum system, and I've have this In Room brewer in my office for going on four... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
It is noted in the comments elsewhere, but this is the commercial version meant for hotels. Not intended for home use, which was not abundantly clear.Published 6 days ago by Graham Grossman