Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Keurig K155 K-Cup Commercial Brewing System” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $249.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Keurig K155 K-Cup Commercial Brewing System
|Price:||$229.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$19.96 (8%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 Keurig Brewer with bonus 12-count K-cups
- Water reservoir holds up to 90 ounces; Full color touch screen interface and automatic shut-off; Removable drip tray for travel mug use.
- Heats and brews in less than one minute at the touch of a button; Brews one cup at a time; Brew size options of 4, 6, 8, and 10 ounces.
- 1,400 Watts, 120 VAC
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Keurig K155 K-Cup Commercial Brewing System
Keurig 2.0 Brewing System by Keurig, Silver B00KYWL6E8
|Price||$229.99||$234.98||$449.99||Add to cart to see price. Why?|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||YDS||RebatesFactory||cody cruz||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||10.4 inches x 13.9 inches x 14 inches||10 inches x 16 inches x 8 inches||12.2 inches x 14.9 inches x 16.8 inches||16 inches x 18.3 inches x 12.7 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The positive feedback points:
- Large water reservoir so you do not have to fill as often (90 oz)
- Allows you to set and change the brewing temperature
- Quiet brew technology used (Another OfficePro model was dubbed too loud)
- Programmable with auto shut-off feature after 2 hours
- The LCD touchpad screen displays the water level (very nice feature since the styling of the unit is colored in platinum and black)
The minor feature issue points:
- Of the 4 brew sizes, the one that is missing is 12oz. Perhaps replacing the 4oz brew size with a 12 would have been a good idea. (K-cups are a little more expensive than buying a pound of coffee. Some like to brew 2, 4oz into a single cup but I would never waste another k-cup this way. To get my 12 or 14oz of coffee in one cup, I brew an 8, then slightly raise the lid and close to immediately brew another 4oz, getting the most of 1 k-cup. Keurig states that the ideal water amount per K-cup is 8oz.)
- The drip tray, which is removeable for travel mugs, sits really low so some splashing occurs when brewed coffee pours.Read more ›
You get a fresh tasty cup of coffee within 20 seconds and it is fast and easy to use. I use mine 3 times a day for coffee, hot apple cider (yum) and cocoa which all taste stellar.
I do have to say you MUST order your K cups online to get the best deal, but Dunkin Donuts is probably the best coffee that tastes like it came from the store.
A great investment and great coffee, you can't beat it!
Now having this coffee make well over a year. It still provides a fantastic cup of coffee, tea or cider to this day. The fact that I can even set the temperature controls makes it all the better. Amazing stuff!
First, the K155 has a 90oz reservoir, one of, if not the, largest reservoir that Keurig offers. It also comes with the water feed plumbing kit so you can hook it up to a water line to feed the machine's reservoir, but our office already has two machines hooked up to the wall's water line. For now, filling up the reservoir isn't a problem at all. The K155 also accepts 3rd party reusable filters, but we have a water filtrating system that we use to fill up the reservoir.
The drip tray is removable which is nice. With the tray attached, the machine works perfectly with standard coffee mugs, but if you have one of those tall mugs you'll have to remove the tray (which is easy) to fit your travel mug.
This machine does 4, 6, 8, and 10oz brewing sizes and they never take more than 60 seconds to brew -- that's a very generous estimate and it probably takes much shorter on average to brew. It can also be programmed to automatically turn on and off at set times every day to save energy.
Last, the officePro version is, surprise!, rated for the heavy use of offices. The electrical plug it uses is a bit more heavy duty and the machine comes with a drain.
Even the kids love brewing up a cup of hot cocoa. And, if you don't like coffee or cocoa, try the chai latte (spiced black tea). There are k-cups available that will please anyone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Own two and if you need one for your office this is the one to buy if you are not going to directly plumb into water supply ( this one you put water into ) . Read morePublished 1 month ago by John
Far superior to my past Keurig Brewers.
Finally, some quality. Very solid.
90 oz reservoir a real plus. Could use one larger cup size.
I purchased the "Keurig K155 K-Cup Commercial Brewing System" to replace my Krupps 12 cup coffee maker, which I totally love. Read morePublished 2 months ago by hcmiller
We have had one in the PICU Nurses breakroom and it lasted almost 3 years with constant use! Ours finally quit working so we are buying another one.Published 3 months ago by danielle m crenshaw
It was a long journey. We just could not get decent coffee out of traditional brewers. Instant coffee was terrible. Read morePublished 3 months ago by old texasguy
We replaced our Bunn commercial maker with this in our home. It works perfectly every time. Installation was not difficult, but we did need other fittings/flanges that had to be... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Elliemae
I bought it for our home and it's used all day long. We love it!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer