Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Keurig K-Duo Coffee Maker, Single Serve and 12-Cup Carafe Drip Coffee Brewer, Compatible with K-Cup Pods and Ground Coffee, Black
Enhance your purchase
|Capacity||60 Fluid Ounces|
|Coffee Maker Type||Drip Coffee Machine|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- What’s in the box: 12-cup glass carafe included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- Brew a cup and a carafe: Use both ground coffee and k-cup pods. Height with handle open-17.63 H inch. Height with drip cover open-18 H inch
- Multiple brew sizes: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 ounce cup.
- Compatible with keurig gold tone mesh filter accessory: A reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- Large 60 ounce water reservoir: The 60 ounce water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- Strong brew: Brew a stronger, more intense single cup. 30 inch cord length
- Programmable carafe auto-brew: Program your coffee maker to automatically brew a carafe upto 24 hours in advance.
Customer ratings by feature
Discover similar items
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
What is the Keurig K-Duo Single Serve & Carafe coffee maker?
The Keurig K-Duo Single Serve & Carafe coffee maker is one of the latest brewer innovations from Keurig. It is a multifunction coffee maker that allows you to brew a single cup using Keurig K-Cup pods and a carafe of coffee using ground coffee.
What colors is the Keurig K-Duo Single Serve & Carafe coffee maker offered in?
The K-Duo coffee maker is available in black.
What types of pods are compatible with the Keurig K-Duo Single Serve & Carafe coffee maker?
The K-Duo coffee maker brews Keurig K-Cup pods. It does not brew K-Carafe pods, K-Mug pods, Vue pods, or Rivo pods.
Am I limited to only brewing Keurig K-Cup pods in the K-Duo Single Serve & Carafe coffee maker?
The K-Duo coffee maker may work with pods from other manufacturers. However, we recommend brewing with Keurig K-Cup pods to help ensure your beverage tastes its best.
Can I use the My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter with the Keurig K-Duo Single Serve & Carafe coffee maker?
Yes, the K-Duo coffee maker is compatible with the Keurig My K-Cup Universal Reusable Coffee Filter.
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
Introducing the K-Duo Single Serve and Carafe Coffee Maker: the perfect brewer for any occasion. This versatile brewer is the best of both worlds, using both K-Cup pods and ground coffee to brew a cup and a carafe of your favorite varieties. The included 12-cup glass carafe and heating plate are perfect for keeping your coffee hot, and the added convenience of the Pause and Pour feature makes serving a snap. No need to wait for the entire carafe to brew – the Keurig K-Duo coffee maker can be paused mid-brew for 20 seconds, so you can pour fresh, hot coffee right away. Or set your preferred brew time up to 24 hours in advance and enjoy a freshly brewed carafe right when you want it with Programmable Carafe Auto Brew. Create your perfect cup and carafe every time with the K-Duo coffee maker. Choose your favorite ground coffee, or choose from hundreds of delicious K-Cup pod varieties of coffee, tea, cocoa, and more. Use the Strong Brew button for a bolder, more intense single cup. With multiple brew sizes, you can make a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe for large gatherings, as well as a 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz cup just for you. You can brew the perfect amount of fresh, full-flavored coffee whether you’re hosting friends or just enjoying a cup – and a moment – to yourself.