Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Keurig K-Mini K15 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Ma..." and save 55% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Keurig K-Mini K15 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPACT: Small and personal; great for small spaces and portable design goes anywhere.
- BREW SIZES: Brews your perfect amount, any cup size between 6-10 oz. Use the 6 oz. cup size for a bolder brew.
- WATER RESEVOIR: Single cup water reservoir for ultimate portability – just add fresh water for each brew.
- DRIP TRAY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 5.2” tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy clean-up.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Automatic shut-off turns the brewer off after each brew, helping to save energy
- The Keurig K15 Coffee Maker brews all K-Cup pods. Choose from over 500 brands and varieties of K-Cup Pods. For the best quality be sure to look for the Keurig logo on each K-Cup Pod.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
What are Keurig Classic Series brewers?
The Keurig Classic Series brewer makes single cup brewing fast, convenient, and simple. Brew your favorite beverages, in 6, 8, and 10 oz. sizes, using our original K-Cup pods.
Does this brewer have a reservoir?
The K-Mini K15 has a single use reservoir. Simply add fresh water for each brew.
Are K-Mug and K-Carafe pods compatible with Keurig Classic Series brewers?
No, K-Mug and K-Carafe pods are not compatible with Keurig Classic series brewer, they are solely for use in Keurig Plus Series or Keurig 2.0 brewers.
How often do I need to descale my system?
Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring.
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Black
Keurig K-Select Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with 12oz Brew Size, Strength Control, Matte Black
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Single-Serve Coffee Maker for K-Cups and Ground Coffee (49974)
Keurig K-Cup In Room Brewing System, 11.1 x 10-Inches
Keurig K10 Mini Plus Brewing System, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Shiadora||Longbottom & Hardsaw Inc|
|Item Dimensions||6.9 x 10.7 x 10.8 in||13.3 x 9.8 x 13 in||9.2 x 11.6 x 12.5 in||6 x 9.92 x 13.07 in||7 x 10 x 11 in||6.9 x 10.7 x 10.8 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||12 lbs||7.35 lbs||3.22 lbs||7.2 lbs||0.55 lb|
A small and compact single serve coffee maker that brews K-Cup pods in multiple sizes, the Keurig K15 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and because fresh water is added for each individual brew, the K15 coffee maker is portable and travel-friendly. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K15. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in a variety of fun colors to complement any décor, and also compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee. Keurig Single Serve Coffee Makers are expertly engineered to deliver a consistently delicious beverage experience, giving you the same great taste, cup after cup. You can create and customize your perfect beverage, at the touch of a button, and prepare coffee, tea, cocoa and more just the way you like it. All Keurig brewers also dispense hot water, adding to their versatility. Refer page 22 in the User Manual for troubleshooting steps.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) There is no reservoir.. Water must be added every time you wish to brew a cup. We thought it'd be smart for us to just keep one cup of water always "loaded' in the heating tank and another cup in the measuring reservoir... that was a mistake. We quickly found out that once you open to put a k-cup in, it dumps the water from the measuring reservoir into the heating tank. The heating tank was already full and water went all over the counter.
2) Because there is no tank, the machine heats the water on demand. This takes additional 2-3 mins to brew.
3) It's definitely shorter than I expected. It's actually too short to fit any of our regular 10 oz mugs without removing the drip tray. Kind of a bummer because it's definitely not tall enough, even with the drip tray removed, to fit any of our travel mugs. This isn't to say that your regular/travel mugs won't work, but ours didn't. We just leave the drip tray removed all the time. When we want to use our travel mugs, we have to use two cups to get the job done. I've included some photos so you can see what I'm referring to.
I have to take a 1 star away for the fact that, without removing the drip tray, it doesn't really fit anything other than standard 6-8 oz cups (like you might find a Denny's or IHOP). I would take a 2nd star away because, although it can brew a 10 oz cup, it doesn't fit ANY of our insulated travel mugs. Obviously that's not Keurig's fault but it still annoys me that I have to brew into one cup and pour it into my travel mug..