Keurig K15 Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 10 Oz. Brew Sizes, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compact: Small and personal; Great for small spaces and portable design goes anywhere; Cord storage feature helps with portability
- Brew sizes: Brews your perfect amount, any cup size between 6 10 ounce Use the 6 ounce Cup size for a bolder brew
- Water resevoir: Single cup water reservoir for ultimate portability just add fresh water for each brew
- Drip tray: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 5.2” tall, and holds a full accidental brew for easy clean up
- Energy efficient: Automatic shut off turns the brewer off after each brew, helping to save energy; Note : Refer to the pdf attached below in technical specification for user manual
- The keurig k15 coffee maker brews all k cup pods; Choose from over 500 brands and varieties of k cup pods; For the best quality be sure to look for the keurig logo on each k cup pod; Dimensions (in inches) : 10.8 h x 6.9 w x 10.7 d
- Note: Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a pdf manual in the product description section
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Keurig K15Platinum K15 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker
When space and portability are important, choose the Keurig K15 Coffee Maker. It brews 6 oz., 8 oz., and 10 oz. in under two minutes.
The Keurig K15 Coffee Maker is a compact personal coffee maker with 6, 8, and 10 oz. K-Cup pod brew sizes. Portable and great for small spaces, the Keurig K15 makes single cup brewing fast, convenient and simple. To operate, simply add fresh water into the single-use reservoir, choose your favorite K-Cup pod, brew, and enjoy!
Brew all of your favorites in under two minutes at the touch of a button.
- Brews coffee, tea, hot cocoa, specialty, and iced beverages
- Indicator lights help guide you through each brew
- Turns off automatically after 90 seconds of inactivity
- Available in multiple colors
- Cord storage feature helps with portability
- Compatible with My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
Compare with similar items
Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 12 oz. Brew Sizes, Black
Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 10 Oz. Brew Sizes, Black
Keurig K-Mini Plus Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, Comes With 6 to 12 oz. Brew Size, K-Cup Pod Storage, and Travel Mug Friendly, Black
Keurig K-Select Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
|Sold By||TrustMe3000||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Stelli Products||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.70 x 6.90 x 10.80 inches||6.10 x 13.60 x 14.70 inches||13.30 x 9.80 x 13.00 inches||11.30 x 4.50 x 12.10 inches||11.60 x 9.20 x 12.50 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs||2.00 lbs||—||—||7.35 lbs|
A small and compact single serve coffee maker that brews K-Cup pods in multiple sizes, the Keurig K15 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and because fresh water is added for each individual brew, the K15 coffee maker is portable and travel-friendly. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K15. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in a variety of fun colors to complement any décor, and also compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee. Keurig Single Serve Coffee Makers are expertly engineered to deliver a consistently delicious beverage experience, giving you the same great taste, cup after cup. You can create and customize your perfect beverage, at the touch of a button, and prepare coffee, tea, cocoa and more just the way you like it. All Keurig brewers also dispense hot water, adding to their versatility. Refer page 22 in the User Manual for troubleshooting steps.Indicator lights help guide you through each brew
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an update to the above review following an actual call to Keurig:
Buyers, many companies have teams now-a-days where there job is to watch reviews for negative comments and then respond. The notion is to show others reading them "oh, hey...look, this buyer had a bad experience, but the company was very responsive and is offering to rectify the situation". The reason is multi-pronged. For instance, the company wants to show they "care" as well as that they are doing something about the issue...that they stand behind their product. I decided to actually call due to the real frustration regarding this K15 model Keurig. Well, this is where things crumble regarding Keurig's concern or desire to do something for the buyer of their machines. I was basically told I must be an idiot, a liar, or a thief. The representative was surely trained to respond to customer calls as her answers were very "canned", meaning taught responses and tactfully defensive regarding Keurig's machine quality and how so many other buyers are raving about this machine (why do I care-just a further attempt to belittle me?). Despite my desire to move into a better built model (hopefully), I was told they weren't capable (or is it willing) to allow me to simply return and or exchange this unit and either buy or exchange and pay the difference for another. So, reluctantly, I was made to succumb to the same model replacement. Further, I now have to send back some internal part on my own dime??? Really???? I suppose this is a tactic to keep warranty hounds at bay. Due to the machine issues, I would think that Keurig would want the whole machine back to check what happened on the quality front when engineering it. Instead, they are more interested in ensuring I don' t have the ability to use both machines. HA! I'd be lucky if one works. Thanks, Keurig.
Top international reviews
*** quit working 6 weeks after delivery
Easy to operate. Easy to clean.
Putting away our regular coffee maker