Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.49 shipping
4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, 6 to 10 oz. Brew Sizes, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brews multiple k-cup pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 ounce) – the most popular k-cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6 ounce brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Descaling: An important part of cleaning your keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time.
- Auto-off: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- Simple button controls: Just insert a pod, select your desired cup brew size, and brew a great-tasting cup in under a minute.
Best sellers in Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Can I adjust the size of my beverage?
Yes. Simple icons on the Classic Series brewers make it easy to select from 6, 8, and 10oz brew sizes, and indicator lights guide you through the brew process.
How often do I need to descale my brewer?
Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring.
Are K-Mug and K-Carafe pods compatible with the Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker?
No, K-Mug and K-Carafe pods are not compatible with Keurig Classic series brewer, they are solely for use in Keurig Plus Series brewers.
Can I change the internal temperature of my Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker?
No, the internal water temperature cannot be adjusted on the K-Classic model.
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker, and a perennial best-seller, the Keurig K-Classic brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. Simple touch buttons make your brewing experience stress free, and multiple K-Cup pod brew sizes help to ensure you get your perfect cup. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K-Classic– and with large 48oz water reservoir, you can brew 6+ cups before having to refill. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Also available in a two fun colors to complement your décor, and compatible with the Keurig Classic Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I cannot recommend buying these anymore. Impractical for what you get in return (one cup per pod and the trash that this generates) and the short, short, SHORT lifespan of the machine. This isn't the first time that one of these units has crapped out in less than one year.
UPDATE — Dec 15th 2018. Even after this review, nobody from Keurig has reached out to ask if they could help. I guess they don’t care. But at least this review has helped a few of you so that’s good. BTW I purchased another k-cup brand (Cuisinart) at Bed Bath and Beyonce, and the ‘descale’ light came on after 4 months. So I descaled, and 9 tankfuls of white vinegar & water later, the light is still on. Plugged it in, plugged it out, rubbed my tummy & patted my head and nothing changed. So after this one bites the dust, its a drip maker for me, or even an old-school percolator. Those never crapped out!
BUT, about 20% of the time, this doesn't work at all. The pump (I guess) makes noise and either doesn't do anything or brews a few drops only. The problem didn't start until after a few months, but I wish I still had my old one.
Truth is, I'd seen other reviewers saying the same thing, but I hoped for the best - wish I'd listened. Not happy.
My wife and I bought one of the original machines years ago and last year, after MUCH use and abuse, it finally died on us. We replaced it with this machine, purchased in March of last year. One year later and it is already starting to fail.
Like other reviewers have noted, the pump inside is failing. It starts making weird pumping noises like it's struggling and then it produces a cup of coffee with 25-30% of the largest setting.
Whatever K-Cup maker we buy next, it won't be a Keurig. I don't have time or money to waste on a brand that decided to compromise quality for a few extra bucks on their profit margin. K-Cups aren't cheap either. Maybe it's even time to go back to regular loose ground coffee and just use a brewer that can do single cups or fill a travel mug.