Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Sing..." and save 36% off the $99.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Black
To access this option, go to Your Orders and choose Get product support.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Classic Keurig K-Cup Single Serve Coffee Maker includes 4 K-Cup pods, a water filter handle and 2 water filters to help your beverages taste their best.
- BREWS MULTIPLE K-CUP POD SIZES: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – the most popular K-Cup pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- LARGE 48 oz. WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- DESCALING: An important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- AUTO-OFF: An auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
- The Classic Series K55 were introduced as the brewer gift boxes. These names refer to the entire retail package (the new gift box, the brewer, and any other items packed within the box). However, the model number on the brewer is the K40, as no changes were made to the brewer.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Can I adjust the size of my beverage?
Yes. Simple icons on the Classic Series brewers make it easy to select from 6, 8, and 10oz brew sizes, and indicator lights guide you through the brew process.
How often do I need to descale my brewer?
Calcium deposits or scale may build up in your brewer and hinder your brewer performance. Regularly descaling your brewer every 3 to 6 months helps prevent this from occurring.
Are K-Mug and K-Carafe pods compatible with the Keurig K55 Coffee Maker?
No, K-Mug and K-Carafe pods are not compatible with Keurig Classic series brewer, they are solely for use in Keurig Plus Series brewers.
Can I change the internal temperature of my Keurig K55 Coffee Maker?
No, the internal water temperature cannot be adjusted on the K55 model.