Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Keurig K575 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker wi..." and save 49% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Keurig K575 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with 12oz Brew Size, Strength Control, and Hot Water on Demand, Programmable, Platinum
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- LARGE 80oz WATER RESERVOIR: Allows you to brew 10+ cups more before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to, and on the K575, you can choose from several different nightlight colors to illuminate your kitchen at night.
- MULTIPLE K-CUP POD BREW SIZES: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 oz.). Brews a Carafe (22, 26, or 30oz) using K-Carafe pods, to give you more coffee when you need it. (Carafe sold separately)
- STRENGTH CONTROL: A strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any K-Cup pod brew size. Plus, five temperature settings allow you to enjoy your favorite beverage at your desired temperature. HOT WATER ON DEMAND: Press the hot water on demand button and select your desired brew size in order to dispense hot water.
- EXTRA-LARGE COLOR TOUCH SCREEN: A digital clock makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute. Plus, program your brewer to turn on or off automatically at set times, so that it is ready to go when you want it, and turns off to conserve energy.
There is a newer model of this item:
|Pier 3 Coffee Pods, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Can I adjust the size of my beverage?
Yes. When the system identifies the kind of pack inserted into the brewer, the brewer will automatically set itself to brew the pod at its optimized brew setting. Users are able to adjust the size to suit their individual taste preferences.
What are Keurig Plus Series brewers?
The Keurig Plus Series gives you the ability brew a cup, mug, or carafe at the touch of a button. The K200, K250, K425, K475, K525, and K575 brewers are all included in the Keurig Plus Series.
What is a K-Mug pod?
K-Mug pods are specially formulated to deliver the quality and strength of flavor that Keurig users expect, and enable you to brew more than a standard cup size.
Can I brew more than once with the My K-Cup 2.0 filter accessory using the same coffee grounds?
For optimal flavor and taste, brewing more than once with the same grounds is not recommended.
What is a K-Carafe pod?
These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig Carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee.
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
Keurig K-Elite K Single Serve K-Cup Pod Maker, with Strong Temperature Control, Iced Coffee Capability, 12oz Brew Size, Brushed Slate
Keurig K55/K-Classic Coffee Maker, K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable, Black
Keurig K475 Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker with 12oz Brew Size, Strength Control, and temperature control, Programmable, Black
Keurig K155 Office Pro Single Cup Commercial K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Silver
Keurig K-Select Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, With Strength Control and Hot Water On Demand, Matte Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Platinum||Brushed Slate||Black||Black||Silver||Matte Black|
|Item Dimensions||10.43 x 13.63 x 13.45 in||10.5 x 7.5 x 11.1 in||9.8 x 13.3 x 13 in||10.43 x 13.63 x 13.45 in||14 x 10.38 x 13.8 in||11.6 x 9.2 x 12.5 in|
|Item Weight||13.7 lbs||6.6 lbs||10 lbs||13 lbs||6 lbs||7.35 lbs|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Automatic, Plastic, Design||Plastic|
Keurig K575 Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Coffee Maker with 12 oz Brew Size and Hot Water on Demand, Platinum
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Brews stronger, more flavorful coffee from the same pods.
2) Makes the coffee hotter than other models I have tried. I was surprised that some reviewers said it wasn't hot enough. I use cream and still had to turn it down from the highest setting.
3) I bought the carafe as well and it is nice to brew 5 cups at once when guests are over.
4) Huge water reservoir
5) Hinged lid is in the middle of the machine and seems to fit more towards the rear of the counter without the cabinet above getting in the way.
1) Takes a full 3 minutes to heat up for the first cup
2) Brews a little louder than my old model
3) Brews a little slower, has an intermittent percolation. But this seems to be what makes the stronger brew.
After the first few days I got used to it and now like it much better than my old model.
Most recent customer reviews
Keurig has discontinued this product and supposedly depleted their inventory for service replacements.Read more