Keurig K575 Coffee Maker, Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Brewer, Programmable Brewer, Platinum
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large 80 ounce water reservoir: Allows you to brew 10+ cups more before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine; The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to, and on the k575, you can choose from several different nightlight colors to illuminate your kitchen at night
- Multiple k cup pod brew sizes: (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 ounce); brews a carafe (22, 26, or 30 ounce) using k carafe pods, to give you more coffee when you need it. (carafe sold separately)
- Strength control: A strength control setting allows you to brew a bolder cup using any k cup pod brew size; Plus, five temperature settings allow you to enjoy your favorite beverage at your desired temperature; Hot water on demand: Press the hot water on demand button and select your desired brew size in order to dispense hot water
- Extra large color touch screen: A digital clock makes it easy to brew a fresh, great tasting cup in under a minute; Plus, program your brewer to turn on or off automatically at set times, so that it is ready to go when you want it, and turns off to conserve energy
There is a newer model of this item:
Best sellers in Cookbooks, Food & Wine
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Can I adjust the size of my beverage?
Yes. When the system identifies the kind of pack inserted into the brewer, the brewer will automatically set itself to brew the pod at its optimized brew setting. Users are able to adjust the size to suit their individual taste preferences.
What are Keurig Plus Series brewers?
The Keurig Plus Series gives you the ability brew a cup, mug, or carafe at the touch of a button. The K200, K250, K425, K475, K525, and K575 brewers are all included in the Keurig Plus Series.
What is a K-Mug pod?
K-Mug pods are specially formulated to deliver the quality and strength of flavor that Keurig users expect, and enable you to brew more than a standard cup size.
Can I brew more than once with the My K-Cup 2.0 filter accessory using the same coffee grounds?
For optimal flavor and taste, brewing more than once with the same grounds is not recommended.
What is a K-Carafe pod?
These pods contain up to 26 grams of fresh coffee and brew approximately four cups of coffee into a specially designed Keurig Carafe that holds up to 30 ounces of coffee.
Keurig Coffee Maker Comparison Chart
Compare with similar items
The Ultimate Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker, the Keurig K575 brews a rich, smooth, and delicious cup every time with the quality you expect from Keurig. With a strength control setting for a bolder brew, five temperature settings, and multiple K-Cup, K-Mug, and K-Carafe pod brew sizes, you can customize your settings to get your perfect cup. Plus, an easy-to-use extra-large color touch screen with a digital clock makes your brewing experience stress free, and you can even program your brewer to turn on or off automatically at set times. Whether you like your coffee strong, mild, decaf, or flavored, you can brew all of your favorites with the Keurig K575 – and with an extra-large 80oz water reservoir, you can brew 10+ cups before having to refill, plus illuminate your kitchen at night with the water reservoir nightlight. Discover hundreds of K-Cup pod varieties from all of the brands you love, including Green Mountain Coffee, Starbucks, and Lipton, and enjoy coffee, tea, hot cocoa and more. Available in a premium platinum color and also compatible with the Keurig Plus Series My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, so you can brew your own ground coffee.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To top it off they have added all kinds of protection devices to prevent after market manufacturers from making pods to fit for mugs and carafe brews.
I would strongly suggest a class action lawsuit for every customer to get a full refund and keep the machine.
1) Brews stronger, more flavorful coffee from the same pods.
2) Makes the coffee hotter than other models I have tried. I was surprised that some reviewers said it wasn't hot enough. I use cream and still had to turn it down from the highest setting.
3) I bought the carafe as well and it is nice to brew 5 cups at once when guests are over.
4) Huge water reservoir
5) Hinged lid is in the middle of the machine and seems to fit more towards the rear of the counter without the cabinet above getting in the way.
1) Takes a full 3 minutes to heat up for the first cup
2) Brews a little louder than my old model
3) Brews a little slower, has an intermittent percolation. But this seems to be what makes the stronger brew.
After the first few days I got used to it and now like it much better than my old model.
I am frustrated with the amount of time and money spent dealing with these issues, and trying to solve and then subsequently return them. Don't waste your time and money. And be good to the environment and yourself, and choose a healthier, greener and cheaper option. Not worth the possible "time savings".
It also fits under the cabinet better the way it is hinged to open to fill the water reservoir and to put the pods in.... I don't have to keep scooting the unit out to use it.