Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 765 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 793 reviews
on April 18, 2015
Great price for what you get. I've used the "keurig" brand of this and had no issues. However with these, for some reason I am getting cracks across all the lids and today noticed there was a huge crack going straight down the barrel portion of one of them. I use it with the Platinum Keurig Brewer. They were purchased 3 months ago.
review image review image
on September 29, 2013
While i love the convience of my keurig i did not want to be limited to using only k cups.i went to a few stores to purchase another filter basket but did not want to spend 20 dollars for the ease of making two cups before having to clean the filter. This works just like the stock one but three for 60 percent of the store one. Great deal.
on January 31, 2015
These work well if you use a fine grind. If you buy pre-ground coffee, it will come out too weak (unless you like it that way). I have a Kenmore electric coffee grinder (that I highly recommend) and setting it on "5" seems to work best. A finer grind results in the screens getting plugged up and a weak drip stream. Courser, and the coffee comes out too weak for me. You should experiment with your grinder to find the right setting.
I do wish the tops had a better seal on the cup holders. Sometimes coffee will leak out the top under the seal and drip down the inside of the Keurig drip housing, making for extra cleaning. That is why I took away one star.
One thing... if you don't use quality coffee, you will be disappointed. Using a high quality brand is still way cheaper per cup than even a low-quality k-cup brand. And grinding whole beans fresh for each cup makes a big difference.
Cleaning is easy if you have an in-sink disposal... the grinds are good to keep it clean. Just rinse the parts clean after each use and air dry. I run the tops and cup holders through the dishwasher every other day (put them on the dishwasher rack prongs).
on May 6, 2014
The ordering process was simple but I have now realized there are two types of k-cup re-uasable designs. A better description of the pros & cons would have been good or a review with that info so here it is below.

This design requires the collar to be removed from the machine then stored someplace and put back in when you want to use purchased single serving. The collar snaps in and out by design for this purpose but you don't want to loose it.

The filter works ok but they are hard to clean and the brew process moves the loose grinds around so you don't get a rich of brew. I started using the disposable paper inserts to the filter which make clean up a breeze and helps the loose grind movement.
on April 22, 2015
I've been using a reusable filter for my Keurig for about 8 months now, after discovering how much I could save by buying the bag of my favorite blend instead of the k cups. Well, you can imagine my horror when I somehow misplaced the screen filter part this past Saturday night, I nearly had a meltdown. I crankily made do the next morning with a k-cup of another brand of coffee, not even close to being as good as my regular blend, and promptly headed to Target to purchase a replacement. Well, I had already priced the replacements on Amazon so there was no way I was paying double in the store so I begrudgingly purchased a box of my blend of K-Cups and headed home to order online. After comparison shopping I decided that to avoid future disasters such as this that I would order the 3 reusable filters from Goodfire, at a fraction of the price might I add. I received them within 48 hours and am pleased to report that they work just as well, if not better, than the Keurig branded reusable filter I had lost. I get a nice, strong cup of coffee each time with NO grinds in the bottom of my cup which is what had started happening with my Keurig filter. Very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend.
on January 15, 2015
I'm a newcomer to the Keurig world. My coffee brewing preference for the last 4 years or so has been the Aerobie manual press which, in my opinion was, and still is "coffee Nirvana". My K45 machine was a gift and I must admit that it's much more convenient and effortless than the Aerobie. The quality of the brew, however was several "notches" below what I'd been enjoying. After several weeks of searching, I was unable to find K-cups that produced a great cuppa Jo. Because I own a high-quality burr grinder, I reasoned that I might get a better brew with fresh ground beans and using the available filter inserts for the Keurig. I was delightfully surprised. Initially I purchased one filter... the one sold by Keurig... for about $9. Then I bought this after-market set of 3 filters because I knew this process was going to work for me.

These filters are virtually identical in appearance and function to the Keurig brand filters at a small fraction of the price. I no longer shop for K-cups...which cost anywhere between 35 cents to $85 cents each. There are some compromises with these filters, however. They work best with a fine grind product... not quite as fine as espresso, but close. The brew is mellow and flavorful, but there is some sediment in the bottom of the cup... much like the residue produced from a French press.

The filter capsule does not behave like the K-cup capsule during brewing. For some reason, the product stream from the machine to the coffee cup resembles an erratic shower... not a concentrated, single stream. This can cause some messy loss of brewed product unless the receptacle cup has a wide mouth. I counter this problem by placing a 2 inch "spacer" under the cup to place it closer to the filter outlet. This reduces the chance of spillage and the need to clean the counter after each use.

Cleaning and drying the filter and capsule parts after use takes a few minutes, but the improvement in coffee quality is worth it to me.

Unlike K-cups, the reusable filters are not free-standing. When you "charge" one with fresh ground coffee you must either put it directly into the machine or lay it on its side where you can expect some of the grounds to escape the capsule through the hole in the top. I fashioned a "stand" which will hold 4 full capsules in the upright position. It would be nice if someone would produce such a stand to compliment these filters. It would be a popular seller with folks who use the filters.
on July 15, 2016
This is exactly what we were looking for. It came really fast and they are so easy to use. We had some in the past from somewhere else that cracked and the mesh parts of the cups ripped, but this did not happen with these. These are great quality and get the job done. I really like these and I would buy more. I suggest these to anyone who want the convenience and cost effectiveness of being able to refill these instead of buying new ones all the time. This is so much more cost effective and work like a charm. You can put your favorite coffee, hot chocolate or tea in them which is great, because if your favorite coffee, hot chocolate, or tea does not make K-Cups then you can still enjoy them at the quick speed that K-Cup machines offer.
on May 1, 2016
I bought a set of 3 of these and use them interchangeably with the regular pods. I like these because I can dump the grounds easier for use in the garden. (I know you can dig the grounds out of the pre-packed pods, but it's more trouble.) These are holding up well -- I've had them for about a year and a half. I use a scrubby brush to wash the filters, and I did scrub a little too vigorously and eventually tore one filter where it meets the bottom plastic part, but that was my fault. I like the convenience of the pods, but I also like to buy whole bean coffee when we travel, and I can grind it fresh and use these filters. I'm the only coffee drinker in the house now, so I hardly ever use my regular coffee pot anymore, but I use my single-serve coffee maker every morning.
on August 4, 2016
I purchased this item for my B30 Kuerig because it says in its description that it is compatible. THAT IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE. I would not recommend this product at all...oh, and it's a non returnable product. UNBELIEVABLE.

I wouldn't give it a single star but I had to in order to get correct information out there.
on February 7, 2015
Funny, but when I purchased these filters the product name was "Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter, Pack of 3" and I figured "How can I go wrong with the name brand product?" There is no branding on the filters themselves and there was no branding on the packaging so I can see why they changed the name. Anyways, it turns out that four of the six filters arrived with the screens not attached and not able to be attached without searching for some fancy food-safe glue. If my husband had told me of the problem with a little bit more force then we would not have kept them. (He thinks that, if he tells you then you now know, whether you answered him or not.) Anyways, I'm sure that most of the filters listed here were manufactured at the same factory or down the street, so It's "buyer beware".