Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on January 10, 2018
The product arrived on time, in perfect condition, however it does not fit the K55! The K55 baskets are a little longer and skinnier at top, and these ones are shorter and just a little wider at top. It is the "wider at top" that's problematic and so it just won't slide into the K55!
Anyway, although this is really my problem, and I could have asked, I'd ordered it anyway as, at $4, it's not a very big deal and I'll give it to someone who has a model that these will fit. However, the product description could be updated to specify the model lines (2.0 etc????), that it would fit.
Anyway, I cannot recommend using reusable filter baskets enough!
on January 7, 2018
I bought these filters because the K-cups are wasteful and expensive. We drink a lot of coffee and the plastic k-cups are a nuisance to empty for recycling and make a mess. The filters last for a long time so they are a great value. Works perfectly in my Keurig
on December 17, 2017
Great quality makes for a perfect really quick cup of coffee along with the filter holder I already had!
on May 16, 2013
I love the Keurig coffee maker, but had a hard time finding coffee my wife and I both liked for a price we wanted to pay. When we found the reusable K-kup cartridge we knew we now had the freedom to get the perfect blend for the perfect cup of coffee for each of our tastes. I ordered two sets of these filter baskets so that there would always be one ready for use. These filters work very well, are sturdy and well made. Due to the pressure inside the K-kup cartridge during brewing, the coffee is tightly packed inside the filter after your coffee brewing is complete. It takes a bit of rinsing and wiping to clear the basket of grounds, but it is well worth it to enjoy Keurig brewing perfection at just a few cents per cup. I have no doubt these baskets will last several years, which makes them a fantastic bargain.
on March 15, 2015
These work with the adapters that have lids on them. Do not try to use them on their own it will get coffee everywhere. I'm not too sure about compatibility but I use these with:
This adapter:
And this machine:
(I linked to the target one because the same one on amazon was much more expensive).
on October 30, 2017
Great product. fast service and good quality
on January 16, 2018
I needed to replace the one I had for about 3 years.
on November 20, 2017
Works perfectly, much less wasteful than the cups and way less expensive
on March 1, 2017
When there are no pods in the house!
on September 19, 2017
this product works great I should have ordered this product sooner .